Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

perfect world 2

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
About 2 years? You don't even have the latest patches they offer and if you do they'll shut down your server. Thing is with PW you always have to be behind them or you're out of the business.

And they make these people moderators?

We currently have the latest patches. The last expansion took 3 weeks before pservers had it. No server has been shut down in many years.

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No you don't. And even if you do it'll never be the same as pwi. Now I won't spend my precious time explaining to you why.

Yes we do...

Why would you moderate a private server forum yet find it so hard to believe that private servers with updated files exist and are operating just fine?

I wouldn't put your faith in loko on this new expansion by the way. It will probably take a good long while to arrive at these forums considering the negative fallout from the last few times they were shared.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes we do...

Why would you moderate a private server forum yet find it so hard to believe that private servers with updated files exist and are operating just fine?

I wouldn't put your faith in loko on this new expansion by the way. It will probably take a good long while to arrive at these forums considering the negative fallout from the last few times they were shared.
Well Perfect World is indeed a World where most of the developers just take from creations and probably wont create anything.
And hopefully no more files will be released until the section of 144+ will actually desirve them.

Start creating and stop copying!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Start creating and stop copying!

show me something unique what u made master.

Mucski, who the hell are you? if u know nothing about pw and section and current files just be silence and use search lol

@rbb, there is many sources, whatever. files already leaked (u must know that).

Reaction score
No you don't. And even if you do it'll never be the same as pwi. Now I won't spend my precious time explaining to you why.

Actually they do, I have a contact who had a version of the game (patch) BEFORE it even went live on the official servers! That's correct, you read it right, we, the private server community, actually had the new version of the game, that you couldn't even play yet on the official servers yet because it hadn't yet been released...! I want to say it was only by like a day or two, but still, I consider that HUGE. Example: We had version 10 when official was still on 9. They released 10 "live" about a day or two later (or so)... So in at least that one scenario (and maybe more) the private server community for this game was actually AHEAD of the live (official) servers!

That also clearly demonstrates to me that there is clearly an internal leak! There's no other way we could get the official files BEFORE they're released on the official (live) servers! That's also what makes this game different from others, in that, we're dealing with the official server files, and not an emulator...

Reaction score
Actually they do, I have a contact who had a version of the game (patch) BEFORE it even went live on the official servers! That's correct, you read it right, we, the private server community, actually had the new version of the game, that you couldn't even play yet on the official servers yet because it hadn't yet been released...! I want to say it was only by like a day or two, but still, I consider that HUGE. Example: We had version 10 when official was still on 9. They released 10 "live" about a day or two later (or so)... So in at least that one scenario (and maybe more) the private server community for this game was actually AHEAD of the live (official) servers!

That also clearly demonstrates to me that there is clearly an internal leak! There's no other way we could get the official files BEFORE they're released on the official (live) servers! That's also what makes this game different from others, in that, we're dealing with the official server files, and not an emulator...

See that explains a lot. With internal leaks it is possible, but if you've head an emulator, there is no way to reach even close to the retail. Live example WoW. Each expansion they try to take the emu too to the next level, but it always ends up so bugged that it's almost impossible to play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i really dont have a favorate version

im haveing issues with my server , the equipment addons ant working anymore, they did before but they just stopped , example the warsoul weapons have +50 level, it shows it on the weapon but when you push c to see char status the attack level still says 0, can someone help me fix this issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
clean? if i use a clean then the 1.5.1 create monster thing dont work again

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how about go away to help section with your problem? this thread about pw2.

Back