Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

perfect world 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you know what, i made this tread therefor i can do what i please therefore stfu and you go away, bye

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
you know what, i made this tread therefor i can do what i please therefore stfu and you go away, bye

How about you redirect yourself away from this forum! Learn to have some respect for people on this forum and specially towards people that have done greater things in the past then you will ever reach

Its people like you that make this section like it is now..

Its in the the majority of the rules that you should stay on-topic of the thread, help questions has nothing to do with this thread so go make another thread instead of flaming towards someone that means more then you.

If no one helps you now.. well thats your own bad think before you say next time.

ps. it doesn't mean just because you made the thread that you can do whatever you want.. grow up and use your mind.

Reaction score

You: 65 posts: no releases, no assistance of any issues, just a bitching fit..
BaSH: 1,203 posts: Many tools made/fixed, assists with problems when he can.. (and not trying to just get a golden spoon)
Hycker: 662 posts: Assists with things, works on tools, etc..

Yes, you have some much room to talk and act like a total moron...

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think for a long time unless CN leaks this files we wont see a pserver with it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
perfect world 2 lies in the ball is already in the Korean forums,
Travis Clem - perfect world 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

so look for share files with friends

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Write that full mega.co link instead of picture or link the source :blink:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's really not lol, it's very bad, every update PW does now is just getting worse.

That's is why we are here, to make a private server and bring out the best of the new updates :)

I think that none of you can argue, that the files will be leaked anyway, and willingly or not private servers will use it. And people will play on them, just because they have this 1.5.2 version written...

I personally would like to turn back time to when I played Vendetta or PWI on version 1.3.6 (If I am not wrong) and was able to farm interesting fb19 caves with my friends for hours, and we didn't get bored. Back then it was so much fun :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember the old days, 1.4.1 when I loved the game. Anniversary was not bad, but then they started releasing pack after pack making the game a cashcow. I stared playing the chinese servers, and it is so much better. there's not these r9 3rd+12 JOSD running around all over. they are few and far between. I love it there, even if it is hard to communicate with 90% of them

Back