Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

please someone help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could someone post the 1.3.6 client and 1.4.2 clean?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i do have a old 1.3.6 but would take me forever to upload with my net speeds... google the perfect world or look on pirate bay... just as a suggestion

But i was just looking on here and guess what i found this http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/complete-pw-package-736572/#post6233347

thats every server and client.... which it comes in a torrent.. so you can chose which ones to download without having to download everything.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i do have a old 1.3.6 but would take me forever to upload with my net speeds... google the perfect world or look on pirate bay... just as a suggestion

But i was just looking on here and guess what i found this http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/complete-pw-package-736572/#post6233347

thats every server and client.... which it comes in a torrent.. so you can chose which ones to download without having to download everything.

Just to kinda add to this, the v136 is "base" and is required to install the other 'addons'. So say you wanted to run the 146 server, you would have to at least grab and install the 136 server too - since it's the 'base' package (although of you're not actually looking to run a 136, then obviously you can save time and space by not downloading the 136 client!).

But yes, to OP I highly suggest you check out that package as it contains almost anything and everything you'll be able to find here, v131 v136 v146 and even a version of FW, all the "DEV tools" etc etc etc && it's not only servers but clients too. There is also MUCH documentation included too (even my own personal documentation from the last 6 years or so)!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
at the risk of necroing this.. the PWI (CLOSED) beta is v13 1.3.6, you need a rule to make it 1.3.6 v12 and compatible with the CN files that we have (and yes you CAN find that one fairly easy)

Upvote 0
Back