Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Post deleted for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Mod MentaL and Henmoro... Why was my post deleted (the free editor one) and if i brake any rules why i dont see posts like mine but posted by others deleted too?

This is an prof that mods takes part. If it would be to be just they would delete all the demo tools on this forum... but no :)) just mine caz i share my tools and knowledge over someone who just sells something.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do not sell server files :)

Never said i sell server files all fighting was because i wanted to buy a map editor but not for OP price :) and when the dev laught @ me i cracked the editor and i will share it for free. if not here on other dev forums (Rus epvp etc)
Shoelace

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I do not sell server files :)

Never said i sell server files all fighting was because i wanted to buy a map editor but not for OP price :) and when the dev laught @ me i cracked the editor and i will share it for free. if not here on other dev forums (Rus epvp etc)
Shoelace

Please read the section rules before posting.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/read-ragezone-rules-428254/

It clearly states...
Absolutely NO selling, or offering anything for sale.

Reaction score
I messaged him, and asked which post/thread, and that I would look into it for him..
This thread is unnecessary, as a moderator I have always strived to work with the members to help better understand each and every situation. When a situation occurs such as this one I have no problem whatsoever to work to a conclusion to the situation within Pm..
As the forum states, all free releases are welcome, it helps the section grow.. I have no problem doing what I can as section moderator to provide the best for the section..

However if anything is mentioned on buying, or selling it will automatically be deleted. There is a proper format and location for releasing files for free.

-Henmoro.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
i'll give you a reason, i don't want to do that but you're doing this for bad reasons.

jLnZOz - Post deleted for no reason. - RaGEZONE Forums

AV Scan :

and this is the scan from the editor that you give me via skype :

IgDLkcU - Post deleted for no reason. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I messaged him, and asked which post/thread, and that I would look into it for him..
This thread is unnecessary, as a moderator I have always strived to work with the members to help better understand each and every situation. When a situation occurs such as this one I have no problem whatsoever to work to a conclusion to the situation within Pm..
As the forum states, all free releases are welcome, it helps the section grow.. I have no problem doing what I can as section moderator to provide the best for the section..

However if anything is mentioned on buying, or selling it will automatically be deleted. There is a proper format and location for releasing files for free.

-Henmoro.

if that is the case there are tons of topics witch offer things for free as demo.

So tbh if you want to be fair delete those to or just un-delete my topic.

If you want i can make a list with ussless demo softwares like : http://forum.ragezone.com/f752/pw-map-editor-1105983/

So lets be fair..

i'll give you a reason, i don't want to do that but you're doing this for bad reasons.

jLnZOz - Post deleted for no reason. - RaGEZONE Forums

AV Scan :

and this is the scan from the editor that you give me via skype :

IgDLkcU - Post deleted for no reason. - RaGEZONE Forums

go leach some other software developer. Your the most money-hungry knows nothing of all of us. Unlike me there are tons of uses here that they got scammed by you Bola same like you scammed me 123102930 times.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
This thread is now closed due to the toxic nature.

If you would like to further your complaint please private message me directly however it will stay deleted due to you breaking rule 3 of the Perfect World section rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back