Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW 1.4.6 v80 + eng data-files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Solved Thank you!
Problem named old version game files from folder /etc and /libs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Look at your libs. matrixpasswd is almost always a mismatch lib

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am pretty sure PWi didn't have a 1.4.7. v70 and v80 were both 1.4.6 & v85 is 1.4.8.
Not too sure on this since I don't play any longer and haven't since v69... ... ...

v70 / v80 yes they were both 1.4.6

What's this? Can't log in :mellow:

xMaD - PW 1.4.6 v80 + eng data-files - RaGEZONE Forums

Usually means that the authd / gdeliveryd can't magically reach the databases so double check your /etc/table.xml file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
v70 / v80 yes they were both 1.4.6
Usually means that the authd / gdeliveryd can't magically reach the databases so double check your /etc/table.xml file.

The English version of the included directions:
1) Upload the files from the folder "server" to the server with the operating system Ubuntu. 2) Execute the following commands: apt-get update apt-get install apache2 apt-get install openjdk-6-jre apt-get install mysql-server apt-get install php5 apt-get install php5-cgi apt-get install phpmyadmin apt-get install fromdos 3) Install an external server ip in the file /home/glinkd/gamesys.conf 4) Set the database password in the file /etc/table.xml 5) Pour the sql-files in the database. tables.sql can be filled through imports. procedures.sql need to open a notebook, the contents of the file to execute sql-query to the database, replacing the separator for $ $. 6) The files in the folder "client" to fill in your client game Perfect World: Sirens of War 7) In the client, in the file /patcher/server/serverlist.txt replace the external ip ip server. Server Port - 29000.You can change the port in the file /home/glinkd/gamesys.conf. 8) Start the server commando /Home/start.sh or cd home ./Start.sh Server is running, you can log in and play. Authentication type - base64.
Not sure what I should do with the "authentication type base64" information. The instructions don't mention but you should change /etc/table.xml to be
Code:
url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/BlackSky?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&transformedBitIsBoolean=true;noAccessToProcedureBodies=true"
I added the noAccessToProcedureBodies=true based on an error message. It is a bit suspicious to see BlackSky database used by default in the SQL scripts, but the provided table.xml is pointing at a different database?I'm still getting the Server Network Error, even after replacing authd. With the replaced authd, and all IP addresses set to public except DB connection:
Code:
Sending query to acquire password
GQueryPasswd:account is anna , login ip is -1700929927
TRACE : gdelivery::passwdtimeout. user=anna
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd cache missing, user=anna

The java auth classpath is totally screwed up, but the replacement has a working classpath and confirms connection to mysql. Still no love from the package though, makes me suspicious this is a half done hack :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
am downloading now nice that its english but is it a patch to upgrade previous server or a nice fresh install to this version? hoping its fresh.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
witch client version should i use for this server files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i installed this and everything working fine server side but when I'm going to logging in it says incorrect username or password

any idea what should i do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im going to test it i'll update the post after tests :)
Thanks a lot for the reply guys

Code:
Error

SQL query: Documentation

CREATE PROCEDURE `usecash`( in userid1 INTEGER, in zoneid1 INTEGER, in sn1 INTEGER, in aid1 INTEGER, in point1 INTEGER, in cash1 INTEGER, in status1 INTEGER, out error INTEGER ) BEGIN DECLARE sn_old INTEGER; DECLARE aid_old INTEGER; DECLARE point_old INTEGER; DECLARE cash_old INTEGER; DECLARE status_old INTEGER; DECLARE createtime_old DATETIME; DECLARE time_old INTEGER; DECLARE need_restore INTEGER; DECLARE exists1 INTEGER; DECLARE rowcount INTEGER; START TRANSACTION; SET error = 0; SET need_restore = 0; SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS sn, aid, point, cash, status, creatime INTO sn_old, aid_old, point_old, cash_old, status_old, createtime_old FROM usecashnow WHERE userid = userid1 AND zoneid = zoneid1 AND sn >= 0; SET rowcount = FOUND_ROWS(); IF rowcount = 1 THEN SET exists1 = 1; ELSE SET exists1 = 0; END IF; IF status1 = 0 THEN IF exists1 = 0 THEN SELECT aid, point INTO aid1, point1 FROM usecashnow WHERE [...]

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 95

i get this error when im going to import procedures.sql

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
authd:: add PollIO task.
GAuthServer::OnAddSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@6076ab2f
gauthd: 30 Jul 2013 08:02:10,381 INFO GAuthServer:66 - <<< clear all online records on zone 1 >>>
Prepare procedure call:{call clearonlinerecords(?,?)}
gauthd: 30 Jul 2013 08:02:10,478 INFO GAuthServer:77 - zone 1 aid 1 announced.
GQueryPasswd:account is datcom , login ip is 914991296
Sending query to acquire password
Prepare procedure call:{call acquireuserpasswd(?,?,?)}
Received acquired password
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "cg"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:481)
at com.goldhuman.account.storage.StringPassword(storage.java:399)
at com.goldhuman.account.storage.acquireIdPasswd(storage.java:425)
at protocol.MatrixPasswd.Server(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Rpc.Process(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Task.run(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
acquireIdPasswd exception:account=datcom
gauthd: 30 Jul 2013 08:07:06,402 INFO GAuthServer:? - GQueryPasswd:can not find user datcom

:?:

Back