Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pw server 155

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my latest topic deleted by moderator, i will not discuss selling or buying anymore.

when i got offer from indonesian people for pw server 155 with a huge price, and i won't buy it.
so if some one have pw server 155, hopelessly you can share for the good of this community. :eek:tt:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
simple logic, if there were some indonesian people have 155 server files then why there were no 155 private server in indonesia, think about it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in indonesia there is already a private server version 155 to my knowledge there is only one

Pen

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry.
My work in the project is frozen until March..

For programmers С#:

But it must be completed for protocol 1.5.5 it's beta

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my latest topic deleted by moderator, i will not discuss selling or buying anymore.

when i got offer from indonesian people for pw server 155 with a huge price, and i won't buy it.
so if some one have pw server 155, hopelessly you can share for the good of this community. :eek:tt:

here .. pw1.5.5, original package;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all. anyone have edit tools for 155?? i igot funtional files here, but i need editors. help plis

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone have file iso 153 or 155 here, share please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this link my friend you cant dowload 155 server Share To Your Friend

any one cant help for torial change your ip static server to dhcp for server perfect world?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@hrace009

Nice how-to, but no links to download any of the VM images... :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@hrace009

Nice how-to, but no links to download any of the VM images... :/

all share from @hrace009 fully work and it still like default official, i have test all. but his tutorial only in Indonesia language. it will be hard to understand by people here.

perhaps some one can translate it.

btw here a full link from his blog
Download PW Offline 155:
Download PW Offline 153:
Download PW Offline 151:

Reaction score
all share from @hrace009 fully work and it still like default official, i have test all. but his tutorial only in Indonesia language. it will be hard to understand by people here.

perhaps some one can translate it.

btw here a full link from his blog
Download PW Offline 155:
Download PW Offline 153:
Download PW Offline 151:

Yeah it works perfect but its still a mess. To much crap installed. Server files are fully messed up. Everywhere is the name "hrace009"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, is there a new pw offline that is pecrtly working rather than omega?

Back