Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pwi server 1.5.6

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Howdy folks I know That PWI is dieing off but for those Hard Core PWI lovers i am working on a Clean PWI 1.5.6 Server equipped with a working pwadmin, phpmyadmin, MySQL, oneclick CUBI and much more if any are interested let me know and i will create a new Instructional Guide Tutorial along with links to the Server files and compatible Client that you can use so you can have fun editing and adding all you want to make it your own private server and I will also explain how to add a private address so you can invite your friends around the world to join in the fun of FREE CUBI and FUN QUESTING drop me a line and you and i together will get you up and running
pm me server files if you don't mind

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is not 1.5.6 but 1.5.5.

Not have the Skill Glyph and Homestead Makeovers just so people know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.5.6 dont have glyphs thats 1.5.7 that has that 1.5.6 is introduction to nightshade class

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1.5.6 dont have glyphs thats 1.5.7 that has that 1.5.6 is introduction to nightshade class

there is technically no "1.5.6" it is 1.5.5 with elements and tasks version v156

1.5.5 is the introduction of Uncharted Palace and New Skills actually, 1.5.4 is the introduction of Nightshades.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
there is technically no "1.5.6" it is 1.5.5 with elements and tasks version v156
"Technically" there is a v1.5.6 client/server... It uses elements.data v181/190 and tasks.data v135/140... They released Western Steppes (a78) in the Neverfall edition... Glyph skill system was introduced, you earn the glyphs in the Western Stepppes daily events... New instance Dawnlight Hall...

*Correction: v1.5.7 (elements v204) Was when they split the models.pck into 2 seperate pck files...

I have seen some confusion with 156, be careful not to confuse elements.data v156 with client/server version 1.5.6... They are both completely different references... :)

I still have a copy of each client as they upgrade...

SLICEMPW - Pwi server 1.5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S. I just Updated ARC client... They recently upgraded to client/server version 1.6.0... Don't quote me, but if we compare to Weimei they upgraded to v1.6.2 about 1 month later...

Reason i point that out, v1.6.2 is when the new Paladin and Gunner toons was released... :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I amended my original post to confirm you alls findings thank you for bringing it to my attention i am sorry for my mistake

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can give me a tutorial for install pw server on VPS server Online

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
"Technically" there is a v1.5.6 client/server... It uses elements.data v181/190 and tasks.data v135/140... They released Western Steppes (a78) in the Neverfall edition... Glyph skill system was introduced, you earn the glyphs in the Western Stepppes daily events... New instance Dawnlight Hall... Thats also when they split the models.pck into 2 seperate pck files...

I have seen some confusion with 156, be careful not to confuse elements.data v156 with client/server version 1.5.6... They are both completely different references... :)

I still have a copy of each client as they upgrade...

SLICEMPW - Pwi server 1.5.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S. I just Updated ARC client... They recently upgraded to client/server version 1.6.0... Don't quote me, but if we compare to Weimei they upgraded to v1.6.2 about 1 month later...

Reason i point that out, v1.6.2 is when the new Paladin and Gunner toons was released... :)
Not super sure on all the client revisions of official :/

But mainly meant to point out in my post that it is elements version 156 and therefore not 1.5.6 because of it being elements version 156

I forgot that Neverfall is the 1.5.6 with the balloon ride and boat ride but nothing significant, did it also have the homestead Biomes or was that 1.5.7?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not sure about the homestead biomes... V1.5.7 was the release of Wonderland... The new faction base and new cross server events was added in there somewhere between 1.5.6 and 1.5.7...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client for this you find here : - >> GOOGLE DRIVE

Back