Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regarding the PVP server 1.5.5.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! Tell me there is any private server version 1.5.5, only PVP to play. Give please link.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Pretty sure this isn't the place to fight over what private server to play and what one to advertise >.>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NewDestiny is a noob PVE server, it no one plays! And I would like to play it on the PVP version 1.5.5.
Can European or American privat servers somewhere there?

If anyone has a server-side files to version 1.5.5 please lay out on the forum. I am sure that the server files have at least 3-4 people who are engaged in the creation of servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you can close the topic, in principle! One German flooded my server files to the full version 1.5.5 on file sharing, downloading, free of charge! Bye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a stupid question that been bugging me for years. Why do u all always want to go full endgame in like on login or in 1h? then have the nerve to pester The ADMIN or the GMs for stuff to do

Is PW epic really a 1.5.5. server??

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i have a stupid question that been bugging me for years. Why do u all always want to go full endgame in like on login or in 1h? then have the nerve to pester The ADMIN or the GMs for stuff to do

Is PW epic really a 1.5.5. server??

nope, i guess.... :D

Back