Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Removing walls, building ets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not to good at this so any help would be nice. I was wondering lets say if i wanted to remove a wall or a building in the game or at least make it so people could walk through them how would i do that? I understand that all that stuff is in building.pck and i would probably need sPCK to edit them? but how would i know which file controls which wall or building(s). :questionmark:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would need to remove textures? because i know some buildings have holes in them that you can walk through them so i was wondering if you could do the same with walls in world map, instances etc.. (sorry for nubish questions lol)

Reaction score
i would need to remove textures? because i know some buildings have holes in them that you can walk through them so i was wondering if you could do the same with walls in world map, instances etc.. (sorry for nubish questions lol)

it's a dumb glitch with their models, not the textures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so if i would want to edit out a wall or a building how how would i find the spasific file that is associated with that wall or building? Thanks.

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you want to remove buildings to walk through then you should probably go to a hacking forum.

Theres a number of ways to do this but no pserver admin/developers are going to want to tell you for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Ben
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not for hacking. I want to replace some buildings with other things.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Im pretty sure with any version movement above 1.4.6 even if you physically remove the building models and they're mass so you can walk in just a blank spot clientsided that it still wont let you walk there unless you edit the zone array and the server will probably rubber band you walking there even if the buildings and structres were actually removed. So I don't see an issue in instructing him on how to do it.

What I suggest you to try to remove their models inside models.pck if you can locate them using google translate. Also I don't know if once you remove them if the server will let you walk there.

Eistiger knew how to make models imported from other games that you could walk through solid so Im absolutely positive it has all to do with the models.pck

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I thought wallhacks for past 1.4.6 doesn't work anymore because the movement system was improved to prevent them, if so then removing these buildings wouldn't be a issue no?

Reaction score
I'm going to go with "I don't know" and then give you a situation from an instance on Vendetta:

my map crashed near fb19 human, 100% of the time on my way it would crash. I got this funny idea to try world 2's maps, since.. they have not changed since release. Walking on a path I was fine, otherwise I would fall through the floor. after I fixed the falling issue, my water maps were not loading and I could WALK on the floor of any of the seas. FISH swam, I walked. now you remember how damage in the water is lowered? I did 100% damage

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wouldn't hurt to just point him in the right direction in his forum PMs. Then it wouldn't be public. His intentions are obviously for creation not destruction.

I believe its in building.pck

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
all right.. this is how u do it

1st) download NPC GEN editor

2) Pick ur map npcgen.data example: gs1 (World folder)

Open it and go to tab (Dynamics) there u go. all walls and objects in the game are there for u to remove. but the tricky part is.

U got to find it u may locate it by coordinates, but it will take a while,

There had some time ago a Payed to use App, that could visualize the whole area, and the exactly object or wall u wanted to remove by using the same file, u can add custom walls or stuff to the map, and build ur own city trough it takes a lot of time.. enjoy

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That will give you control over those doors which appear in dungeons.

But for actual buildings and walls its world.ecbsd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back