Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

REQ working server and client side Element.data and gshop.data+gshopsev.data 1.5.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i use m killer server file and use Perfect World Indonesia for client , and the result my client just say "your version to low. when i try to copy elements.data from server to client it say something that i didnt know , and i think it happen because wrong elements.data and when i try to copy gshop.data from server side to client ,it make my client cannot run .
because that i need your help for solve my problem

|sorry for my bad english|

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i use m killer server file and use Perfect World Indonesia for client , and the result my client just say "your version to low. when i try to copy elements.data from server to client it say something that i didnt know , and i think it happen because wrong elements.data and when i try to copy gshop.data from server side to client ,it make my client cannot run .
because that i need your help for solve my problem

|sorry for my bad english|

what is your language?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Indonesian ... i try to find elements.data for 1.5.1 at google and just find rusian site...i didnt know what they are talking about

Reaction score
Open your PW Indonesia 151 (V199) Client, there is a folder named "data"
replace all those files to your server. don't forget to create gshop server side first.

PW Indonesia 151 (V199) you can find it

Back