Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Install

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i have the Isos From here and i installed the 64bit Linux like 10X same thing
it installs i reboot i log in and change the root PW log off then log in the root acc:
i put in the Server install dvd
then i type mount /dev/cdrom /cdrom it says it doesn't exist or something like that.

the server in useing is a Poweredge T605 4xcore amd cpu 8gb of ram 4 hdds x2 1tb 1 320G 1 500gb

is there a all in install disk that boots then installs Linux and lets u pick what server you want to install in the same install progress. if there is that would alot helpful

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LMAO Whats that got to do with any thing skill or no skill i followed the instructions
The Server refuses to read the disk even though i used the same Drive to install Linux Server
and i didn't ask any 1 to teach me how to use Linux. there needs better way to do this stuff BC every PC- and Server is different
it may do right on 1 pc or server and not the other. and there isnt any new install Files that i can find

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty But not Using a VM I dont Trust Windows 4 a Sec to Run a VM lol
Ill Try that. Grr i have to reinstall the Linux again :p
its always the silly things u forger to do

Reaction score
Ok i have the Isos From here and i installed the 64bit Linux like 10X same thing
it installs i reboot i log in and change the root PW log off then log in the root acc:
i put in the Server install dvd
then i type mount /dev/cdrom /cdrom it says it doesn't exist or something like that.

the server in useing is a Poweredge T605 4xcore amd cpu 8gb of ram 4 hdds x2 1tb 1 320G 1 500gb

is there a all in install disk that boots then installs Linux and lets u pick what server you want to install in the same install progress. if there is that would alot helpful
http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/installation-pw-server-1-1-a-1097596/
this need minimal linux knownladge

Back