Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Solution problem after mission revival! pw 1.5.1!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First excuse my bad english, I do not understand much of their language, because I'm Brazilian!
I came here to bring the solution, clarifying who is the problem of mission "Go to the Primal World" does not appear after rebirth!
:thumbup:

Clarification of the doubt , it does not appear the mission " Go to the Primal World " after rebirth!

Thanks to our fellow cawallera the forum here , I found that it is not and never treated any bug in 1.5.1 task.data not appear mission " Go to the Primal World " after rebirth!

He doing some editing in task.data could enter and receive mission in Primal World , I was curious about it because the ball that appears on the map was already at an advanced level !

When trying the same thing using the files it, did not work with me then , as the ball was at 0% " nivel1 " me before it was proven that the reason the mission does not appear to be reborn is that you do not have the map releases , with that ball right above map a requirement .

For complete - if there should be logged ( online ) with some char for a few hours , it took me about 10 hours to charge it !

After you have uploaded to your level by the time they checked online portal for primal world emissary was released in time, created a new char put task.data pwi , and started doing mission when reborn gave complete mission and enter the primal world mission appeared as should !

So the mystery is cleared up on the mission " Go to the Primal World " that some know it never divulge more !

Credit for discovery : cawallera .

Credit by tests : alien6 .

Back