Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tag of Sharpness quest without npc is possible?

Reaction score
Task Version 75 - 1.4.2
i want make quest where i can choose between the weapons, same like are npc and i want it without npc, so u can use item anywhere.

this possible?

Or a quest chain where each class get only reward from than quest where required class is same than quest taker class. So each 8 quest and every quest required class and if not correct class the q fail and jump to next one

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
create a task item that you right click to activate a quest and make the quest have a group for each class that gives option to choose weapon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the elements.data, a "Tag of Sharpness" is a "task matter"[28] which means it is something that is handed in to an npc to complete a quest. An item that you right-click on to activate a quest is a "task dice"[74]. Apart from specifying the icon for when its in your bag, and the model when its dropped on the ground, the only purpose of the task dice is to point to a quest. If you are unable to make it work, the chances are, its the quest that is not working right.

Reaction score
In the elements.data, a "Tag of Sharpness" is a "task matter"[28] which means it is something that is handed in to an npc to complete a quest. An item that you right-click on to activate a quest is a "task dice"[74]. Apart from specifying the icon for when its in your bag, and the model when its dropped on the ground, the only purpose of the task dice is to point to a quest. If you are unable to make it work, the chances are, its the quest that is not working right.

i know quest part is the problem, its work like instead let choose, its give all item if rewarding kind is autofinish and not npc talk.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just add groups..... one for each class and assign each reward to a diff group

Back