Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

translate tasks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello ! i have a little question : how can i have quest in french without translate all quest ?

can i take the task.data of PWI fr client and put this on my server ?

or do you have alternative issue ?

thx in advance and sorry for my bad english :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for your reply :)

older ? how can i get the older pwi FR client ? an i need task.data for server too ?

all the work by hand oO ? Can it be very long :/...hmm.. i d'ont find stask edit for 1.5.1, do you know where i can find this tool ? (and other tools like seledit, npc edit etc...)

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score

older ? how can i get the older pwi FR client ? an i need task.data for server too ?

google the french client, i'm not sure if they still support it, of what i see on some patchnote's of PWI, they give the french and german version every now and then. check Arcgames.com and see if they still have the french client there under the french version of the site. Don't forget to check the french forums, as they are seperated from the original english one's, you probly will find more info there.

Yes, Task.data should also be put on server side but i think for just quest names client french only might work too, then you could upload a full english one to server and use an edited French one for the quest names etc...

atleast thats what i think

i d'ont find stask edit for 1.5.1, do you know where i can find this tool ? (and other tools like seledit, npc edit etc...)

http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/release-staskedit-v111-v118-995071/

go through the release section of 1.44+, theres alot of tools in it :)

Back