Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how can i try TW now ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys :) i need your help for test the TW..

i try to change the date of debian, but when i start my server he put the old date :/

can you help me ? (i don't want to wait last week :()

thx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for your reply but can you explain ? I use date -s and hwclock --systohc but i can't change the date :/

Thx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for your reply but can you explain ? I use date -s and hwclock --systohc but i can't change the date :/

Thx in advance

U probably need sudo to overwrite permission for changing setting. Read this. Hope that help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it"s good :) i change the date ...But now gamedbd is off.. i really don't know why :/ can you help me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it"s good :) i change the date ...But now gamedbd is off.. i really don't know why :/ can you help me ?

If u can be more specific with more details would be awesome. What else did u do other than changing the time and date before gamedbd offline? So far as I concern, changing time in ubuntu doesnt affect anything at all in server database, so there's probably something u did other than the time and date. If it does, there u have it, the problem of gamedbd offline occurs because of that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use virtual box...and i don't know how desactivate sync with windows hour, for gamebd i just reinstall pw server and it"s done but when i change the date , 10 seconds after , he put the windows date and... when i change the windows date i need to reboot virtual box and it's done , but i don't know why i declare war , and when i want to come in war (20h00) i can't :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use virtual box...and i don't know how desactivate sync with windows hour, for gamebd i just reinstall pw server and it"s done but when i change the date , 10 seconds after , he put the windows date and... when i change the windows date i need to reboot virtual box and it's done , but i don't know why i declare war , and when i want to come in war (20h00) i can't :/

If u mean u cant go in into the Battlefield, because u had the map offline. Thats also probably why.
Untitled - how can i try TW now ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
use the vboxmanage utility
open a cmd window

Code:
cd C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox

VBoxManage SetExtraData "YOURVMNAME" "VBoxInternal/Devices/VMMDev/0/Config/GetHostTimeDisabled" "1"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for reply , but he say : syntax error : invalid command 'setextradata'

it's work with : vboxmanage setextradata "NAMEVM" "VBoxInternal/Devices/VMMDev/0/Config/GetHostTimeDisabled" "1"

i don't know why , because is the same command :/

Back