Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5.3 stock client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering what are the client data files that can be used or sync with the server-side?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The gshop files can be used for reference, but since many items are marked 'server' with a price of 0, you will probably have trouble saving them to gshopsev and gshopsev1 files and getting the server to start.

As mentioned earlier don't use the aipolicy.data on the server as it's not in English.

elements.data, dyn_tasks.data, task_npc.data, tasks.data can be used on the server - and should match the client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is this the last build that supports the 1.5.3 server files or there are incremental updates or patches? I am looking at maximizing the client content.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First to say big thank you for this pack Hyper . Here's a english shop that I use with many rare things from 1.5.3.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's strange that many client downloads have a aipolicy.data file when I am fairly sure it is never used by the client!

If you think that's strange, if you look in the element folder.
Theres a file called dbconfig.conf there, which is used serverside for...well as you might guess, the database daemon.

There's been many times weird server poop ended up on the client.

I hope yall love this release

Even though I don't really do game development anymore, its at least handy to store it with the current released 1.5.3 serverfiles in case I ever get bored and want to play around with it.

Back