Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5.3 stock client

Reaction score
1.5.4 is not leaked latest version is 1.5.3 like this client its 1.5.3 aswell with v145

well i trying with loko server files but it is allways give "client version too low" when i try loggin to my account even all data from server i copied to client, and overwrited those and its show all service is running :/
(i started only world map + is62-68 but not helped :D)

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Werid it works for me on his release

Worked* i highly edited it now but that was the original client i used

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i trying with loko server files but it is allways give "client version too low" when i try loggin to my account even all data from server i copied to client, and overwrited those and its show all service is running :/
(i started only world map + is62-68 but not helped :D)
bro try copy gshop and gshop1 from stock Client to server file, also element.data i was same problem but its fixed after this 3 files matched up with stock client

Reaction score
bro try copy gshop and gshop1 from stock Client to server file, also element.data i was same problem but its fixed after this 3 files matched up with stock client
i tryed invers with all data from server (to client), because client dont got sev files but server pack got files for client

i try then from server to client

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I did client to server you might need to empty the gshop cause i noticed stock gshop doesn't work with these 1.5.3 server files, makes me think it's 1.5.1 edited

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People have either crappy bandwith or bad computer settings. I never had any issues with Mega. I downloaded this client in around 12~15 min at an average speed of 10MB/s.

Reaction score
My data files match up, I see the server online in the server list but for some reason I can't connect.
I'll get a "Server network error".

[Edit]
Nvm, I fixed the error. Forgot to edit table.xml.
Now it keeps saying my account or password is incorrect.

use loko registration page or change mysql procedures and table for be compatible with normal md5 salt password...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
's a gdrive mirror. Untouched.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The elements.data that comes with that client is not complete, it's missing 300+ ids.

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
This is the original elements.data compareing it to other 1.5.3 elements are gonna look missing cause there edited, even pwe was edited

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will this client translate my 1.5.3 files to english in game?

Back