Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Angelica Maps

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have extracted 19 LOMA maps and packaged them individually so that others can make use of them as they want... They have been tested on a PW 1.5.5 server and client... Server and client files are included... NPCGENs are blank, no mobs or NPCs...

I plan i posting more Angelica maps here as i extract them...

My goal is the bring out more events, please share your event ideas... :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Added Neverfall / Western Steppes (a78)... Includes all models, animations, and teleport fix... No npcs or mobs...

Added Dawnlight Hall (a86)...

Added Wonderland / Adventure Kingdom (a91)... No npcs, mobs, or dynamicobjects...

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Added all DynamicObjects from v1.5.7 client... Including screenshots and IDs for each one that works...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Added the rest of the LOMA maps... I've repaired and tested them... Translated precinct.clt to English... The ingame maps are still in Chinese, they can be edited with photo tools... q38, q45-q46, and q49 are ones I recommend looking at, they have lotta eye candy... :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Added the 1st expansion to map a78 Neverfall/Western Steps where the northern part is unlocked... There are 2 different files, one is just the new files, the other is full a78...
I updated the teleport points to v1.5.9 client, and had to clean out litmodels.pck of unused bmd files to make room...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,
the mark of the current play's location does not show on the map, only minimap, is there a way to display it?

Back