Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Caution to ALL, Massive FAKERS out there...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've recently seen a lot of false/fake releases of new PW servers out there... I just want to point the ones I have seen out, so that you don't waist your time and end up with garbage...

This one at Baidu cloud is password protected... The folder and file structure is visible, a78 is missing and the maps a90+ are timestamped for 2013 and 2014... Everything else in this storage cloud is loaded with viruses...

This one just recently appeared... An archive with only gs and libtask.so... The hex view of gs is spammed with all 00s and 03s... I'll post the archive temporarily so that others can verify, but use caution with it...

If you find fakers and or money grubbers, help expose them... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried the baidu one but yeah was password protected so i binned it wouldn't waste the time on it.

it has been a while since 157 was released and cn are on 162 ish atm, theres lso a server out atm with 162 apparently, i havent checked this out to confirm.

maybe santa is reading this and as we have been really really nice this year (yeah right) maybe he will get one of his elves to be nice and release 1.5.7 server files to the community. there are a few peeps out there with them just wondering how long it will be before they are posted somewere for download or are we still on the money issue which does drive alot of server owns these days not all but yeah some greedy fishys out there.

so come on dont be shy sharing is caring pw is quiet these days only really the big fish get the players but us lil fish would like to be in on the action server wise you can keep the high population cant be assed with the bs that comes with it :)

anyways enough from me and dont forget dont be tight let everyone into the 1.5.7 fight ;)

take it easy

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
We can't fully verify the "baidu" package is fake based on some parts of it not having correct timestamps alone. a78 is Neverfall Continent I believe and every potential 'leak' of 157 has to be taken seriously because for all we know they may have simply excluded that map configuration when making this package. For all we know it can be partially 157 where it counts and not a complete server build. As long as its daemons are 157 internally then the rest can be filled in by anyone who gives enough of a poop. The point is we cannot fully verify it until of course the password is broken. The timestamps on GS and other stuff seem relatively correct.

Until someone open that package and pop the daemons in IDA or hex editor we will not be able to tell. What would be the point of posting a fake package and then have many server owners spam their CPU's for weeks to crack it and then after that just be some simple virus? We can't verify such claims until its opened sadly. But you are most likely right in it being fake.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have nothing against being wrong, and in this case I hope that I am wrong... I haven't seen any official beimei packages missing essentially important files in the past... Especially a npcgen for one of the recently developing maps...

For wishful thinking, I hope I'm wrong... If not then everyone is playing into this guy's game and knows how to select a password that would take any brute forcer years to crack... :/

Back