Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

File Server. (Every File You need to get started. )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok the file server is finally setup. I pretty much have everything you guys could ever want with the exception of stock clients for the older versions. I will add folders for the older stuff as people give me links or i find them myself but as it stands I have linked 343's entire release. All of the 151 files including the stock client and i have put the dev tools in their own directory so people can go pick and choose what they need instead of getting one large iso.

The link to the files is You can also find it in my signature.

For backup purposes and as well as an attempt to help with bandwidth usage I have also shared this stuff on mega. Maybe someone should sticky this to help people.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All of that is there. The silence client is in the 151 folder all of 343's stuff is in the 343 folder.

see

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sweet link me I will go through it and add anything i don't already have to my own mega account then I will get it on the file server. I appreciate all the help. I have been looking at your php based pwAdmin it looks nice.

Should add me on skype tainted_infinity

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't either but I try to support it and I run it in a vm so i can help people. This isn't just 343s files lol its going to be everything i can find as I gather it up. The point is for you guys to help me kind of compile everything I don't know everything and ive been gone a while so if you need it tell me and itl be there. I still need links for the stock clients for the other versions and I have a lot of new tools to try. However 343s dev iso is useful as hell and has useful documentation.

Oh and no need for all of that 343 has done a lot for the perfect world scene here and his files are fine for those who like them. I just prefer to do all of the editing and working on the server myself.

Oh and if you have better tools that I don't PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I am way behind like 2 years behind and playing catch up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an excellent addition to this forum, thank you for sharing these, I was missing a lot of my old tools, and a lot of the old links have been dead for a while (especially for the older/less commonly used tools). I'll certainly be archiving this in my development archive. :)

Back