Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fixed] Auth Daemon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. I think it will be useful to you for avoid failures. Here's 3 versions of fully working AUTH Daemon 1.4.5 with mySQL dumps & register php scripts.
1. salt password looks like 0xd56272d92f9a782c7e6f53a7584d6de6
2. binsalt looks like ?T?t?Va”iDN&?
3. base64 looks like vZlZg+8aCvtJmJ5Qusww9Q==

All using files are in directories. No need /etc-files. Just rename required folder to 'authd', change mySQL pass (table.xml) and start your server.

(c)Rusran

Last edited:
Angelemu founder
Reaction score
lol that was fun... You shouldn't "fix" things that are not broken. Fix the wrong database setups instead. There are many ways to make any database setup compatible to authd. Easiest way would be fixing the "hexsalt" bug, or encoding like you call it, that is broken in 90% of all releases.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I told him that fact, but he wants call it Fix =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. I think it will be useful to you for avoid failures. Here's 3 versions of fully working AUTH Daemon 1.4.5 with mySQL dumps & register php scripts.
1. salt password looks like 0xd56272d92f9a782c7e6f53a7584d6de6
2. binsalt looks like ?T?t?Va”iDN&?
3. base64 looks like vZlZg+8aCvtJmJ5Qusww9Q==

All using files are in directories. No need /etc-files. Just rename required folder to 'authd', change mySQL pass (table.xml) and start your server.

(c)Rusran

can u tell me i must copy this files where ? give me the path.

Back