Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gs 1.5.5

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The original leaker of this file is trolling. They are trying to sell the full source for $$$

Don't bother wasting time on these files unless you want to kill your brain.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is not possible to run 155 without libtask/libtask.so.2. Maybe I forgot something (I don't think so, cause I move the files over a working 1/5/3 server) and I get reconnecting and this a common issue when you don't have the properly libs.

As well is not possible to start 155 without the maps, because you can't convert some of important files using sMAPTools and problems can happen (such as mobs under the ground). Also: Put the mobs in their respective locations, will be a time-wasting task, because will be a hard task to setup the AI events, for example.

Let's keeping move forward because until a drunk chinese throw the full files around, we can't run and play with 1.5.5.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
As well is not possible to start 155 without the maps, because you can't convert some of important files using sMAPTools and problems can happen (such as mobs under the ground). Also: Put the mobs in their respective locations, will be a time-wasting task, because will be a hard task to setup the AI events, for example.

Map folders can be substituted from 1.5.3 however you will not have any of the new areas or zones and you will have to add back in 1.5.5 poop from elements.data into the npcgen.data but other then that they're the same. But there wouldn't be much point then Since its mostly new area new skills and homestead.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes you can run if you know what to do and how to do it. also you can take maps from client side in 2 ways ....so mob can stay on the ground
1) generate mapbh
2) change versionn:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes you can run if you know what to do and how to do it. also you can take maps from client side in 2 ways ....so mob can stay on the ground
1) generate mapbh
2) change versionn:)

Just tell me: How will you run 155 without the libs? How you make the DGs work properly without setup npcgen correctly? There's a lot of things, not just maps.
Bola stop being Special person.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just tell me: How will you run 155 without the libs? How you make the DGs work properly without setup npcgen correctly? There's a lot of things, not just maps.
@Bola stop being Special person.
Technically speaking you can copy all map data from 1.5.3. Leave out Homestead feature and leave out the Western Steppes and all other new poop and just have it for the new upgraded skills but even then you are missing half of the cool stuff that 1.5.5 even has to begin with.

also I wont continue to post on this site since random mods can come from any section of the website without knowing any actual context or mood of the community within said sub-section and remove a harmless joke because they "didn't find it funny" and not because it broke any actual enforceable or logical rules. No real developers or actual people who provide useful development information even use Ragezone anymore and this section has pretty much died.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty sure its 1.5.6 and even inside 1.5.6 files but i might be mistaken, if so then its fully worthless.

It's not 1.5.6. It's 1.5.5 Ver 1 because don't have the "Cornucopia" system, as I know (a friend told me) have 3 "sub-versions" of 1.5.5. I don't know the name, I just know that this shared GS is from Ver 1. And you guys are insane. Why run 1.5.5 without Homestead or the new dungeons?

As well isn't possible to run without libs I throw the files over a VM with 153 server and get reconnecting (And yes, I commented out the keys inside *.conf).

So again: Until a drunk chinese come here and share the full files: We can't start 155.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you cannot run its oyur problem. probably someone makes a repack for noobs with a mixed versions like 153v155... im out from here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you cannot run its oyur problem. probably someone makes a repack for noobs with a mixed versions like 153v155... im out from here

Hhm. I'll be waiting right here for this kind of magic (run without 1.5.5 libs). BECAUSE is very dificult to move the files from PC to the server, make some changes in *.conf(s), isnt it? It's simple and I learned how to setup serverfiles in 2011-2012 almost 6 years. Mb in few days/weeks/months someone will share the full files? =)

And any jerry-rigged is useless...About map: Yeah, isn't dificult to work with maps ... But is difficult to make the dungeons have their actions. Before think about maps/npcgen/aipolicy don't run without libs...

And I'll put into consideration: I move the files to a 153 VM working since 05/2017. Again: without libtask.so/libtask.so.2 forget about 1.5.5

Back