Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gshop editor 1.5.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kn1fe - Gshop editor 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
great job Kn1fe, but you still know you cannot open pwi eclypse gshop file with that? its throws an error

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
:(
no function

You are probably missing a Windows .dll. Try searching for the error code you might end up with a missing redistributable...

Also this gshop editor doesn't work. Keeps saying Low Version when saved.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You are probably missing a Windows .dll. Try searching for the error code you might end up with a missing redistributable...

Also this gshop editor doesn't work. Keeps saying Low Version when saved.
the only thing the person was doing wrong is he was opening the wrong executable he should try opening the one that says 153

Also as for that issue no one is having that issue except for you with the version so I am unsure why you are having it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
153 and this is giving these issues, tested it on other computers and the same problem is not lack of libs, this is the executable error, 2 friends of mine are with the same problem!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone have any idea what is causing this? All I did was translate the categories?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Anyone have any idea what is causing this? All I did was translate the categories?

Someone needs to create a real Gshop from the 1.5.1 source. I am also using Windows 7 and this Gshop kept giving me errors before it started working >.>

Back