Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MyWeb for Perfect World (All Versions)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just did a guide on how to install Hulu's panel what they are saying is true it is way better than this you should try it. I haven't found any feature its lacking I wan't really.

Oh and could you post the edit for 153 in my guide ramonymous it would prolly help people. Since i dont do a lot for 153.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just did a guide on how to install Hulu's panel what they are saying is true it is way better than this you should try it. I haven't found any feature its lacking I wan't really.

Oh and could you post the edit for 153 in my guide ramonymous it would prolly help people. Since i dont do a lot for 153.

im sorry i can't cause im in proggres building my server :) , just use normal pw-web its work for 153 but 2 jobs not dettect on ranking, 151 its 5 races only :)
if you need help PM me on fb /Ramonymous.ID

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
on my personal pc the panel works but on a host it gives me this when trying to login

This page isn’t working

(Website Url) is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on my personal pc the panel works but on a host it gives me this when trying to login

This page isn’t working

(Website Url) is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

edit the .env file check debug , change to true

Back