Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MyWeb for Perfect World (All Versions)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When a friend of mine bought this panel it came with FREE updates, but since the developer is an scammer he decided to charge more for his newer versions. So, we have decided to release it to the public.

Credits:
Bola for buying it!
StrangerJr - For the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I would like to note to all that this forum is meant for open releases and leaks. That even PWE servers are "sold" than leaked. This forum is based on leaks.
Sorry Stranger, I can ask for personal attacks to "stop" but when it comes to content, this is what "builds" a section.
--
This is why you never try to sell anything made for a private server, working together on projects is better than trying to catch a quick buck or 2.
--
You just wont find that in PWE based games:closedeyes:
But as this forum suggests, This site is for development, like I told you in PM I will not remove the thread.:huh:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for the share, but how to apply it? why there are client and server folder? i thought web application was server side only.
plz provide a tutorial for use it, thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks for the share, but how to apply it? why there are client and server folder? i thought web application was server side only.
plz provide a tutorial for use it, thanks.

They are both uploaded to the site, you must make sure that the database credentials are filled out in both config files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm when i go to client it defaults to install directory like there is supposed to be a directory there that isnt there

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[8:30:19 AM] Hulu: nah you need to make sure the database credentials are setup in both config files
[8:30:40 AM] Hulu: when you install it you need to go to /myweb/client

straight from the man himself the.

ps just passing some info along so you wouldnt have to hulu thanks a lot to Hulu and especially Bola for this.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Hulu help me to Crack myWeb code, still have a lot of myWeb under ioncube but you can use fine already, look at config files and compare it, and dont forget to add admin rights manual since the install not work, look at scheme data sql, good luck to everybody

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? I did a lot work and I dont have much time to support both versions. The delay in development doesn't entitle share product, as did the idiots Bola and Hulu.

I don't think we are idiots to the community, we are savors cause people don't want to spend $139 to buy something that comes with free updates and then you turn around and say your going to charge more for the updates... that's just wrong IMHO.

Anyway, I have made a tutorial on how to setup MyWeb correctly.

P.S. I'm done replying to Stranger, so mods please don't remove this post... it's here to help people figure out how to setup MyWeb.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't think we are idiots to the community, we are savors cause people don't want to spend $139 to buy something that comes with free updates and then you turn around and say your going to charge more for the updates... that's just wrong IMHO.

Anyway, I have made a tutorial on how to setup MyWeb correctly.

P.S. I'm done replying to Stranger, so mods please don't remove this post... it's here to help people figure out how to setup MyWeb.

plz make a tutorial on this forum, i have registered on that forum and still cann't view the content.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Here is my problem in picture
Hulu - MyWeb for Perfect World (All Versions) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my problem in picture
Hulu - MyWeb for Perfect World (All Versions) - RaGEZONE Forums

by default all files under /var/www ignore the .htaccess file. to fix it, edit the default config file

step 1 login your linux with CMD and edit on :
Code:
nano /etc/apache2/sites-available/default

step 2 In the following section change AllowOverride None to AllowOverride All and save.
Code:
<Directory /var/www/>
 Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
 [COLOR="#FF0000"]AllowOverride None[/COLOR]
 Order allow,deny
 allow from all
 # Uncomment this directive is you want to see apache2's
 # default start page (in /apache2-default) when you go to /
 #RedirectMatch ^/$ /apache2-default/
</Directory>

step 3 also, if you need to use rewrite rules you need to enable them first. you do that with the following command
Code:
a2enmod rewrite

step 4 restart your apache2
Code:
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

FINISH !!

and try open again..

thanks!! i hope this can help

Reaction score
What is with the password? When i create a account on the myweb panel the i cant enter in the game. Wen i create a account on a normal register script then i cant login in the myweb

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back