Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Oficial Release v69

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if u mean v103 = ronnys tools ... look at help section ...
Yeah actually it was exactly what i needed, thanks bro and sry about the stupid my question and possibly bad english...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys i have a question, this version is it compatible with the client Perfect World BR - LUG, version 1.4.5 key 167? Or need another client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys i have a question, this version is it compatible with the client Perfect World BR - LUG, version 1.4.5 key 167? Or need another client?
Yes, but u need to use your own gshop and gshop1 otherwise it will show u an error, "the client version is too low..." or something like that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, but u need to use your own gshop and gshop1 otherwise it will show u an error, "the client version is too low..." or something like that.

Thanks ninekinsen and Cheik, it's work perfect now...

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Any reason these files would return a dyn_task and a tasks.data error? o_O

\C5\E4\D6\C3\CEļ\FE:'gs.conf' \C5\E4\D6\C3\D4\F6\B2\B9\CEļ\FE:'gsalias.conf'
װ\B1\B8\BA\F3\B0??????\A6\C4ܴ\F2\BF\AA
\B6\C1ȡ\C8\CE\CE\F1ϵͳʧ\B0\DC:'/PWServer145/gamed/config/tasks.data','/PWServer145/gamed/config/dyn_tasks.data'
\B5\DAһ\B2\BD\B3\F5ʼ\BB\AFʧ\B0ܣ\AC\B4\ED\CE\F3\BA\C5:-4

uploaded my own gshops that I know work but I have never seen a dyn_tasks or tasks.data stop the map server from stopping. Any idea's?

Reaction score
I had an error that spat something out with some tasks/dyn_tasks.data crap, after I copied and pasted the error into np++, then used google translate it was clear the actual error at hand was GSHOP. I substituted a new gshop (empty), and it then worked...

So I recommend two things - do the same (use google translate to check the error in its entirety), and/or just use a new gshop (preferably blank)...

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Ty 343 bud, usually I know what the problem is right away without doing that, and tbh forgot / didn't think about posting to note++ and deciphering. Problem solved.

Reactions: 343
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I couldn`t find the Fortifications : Reforge in 573,661 what happened to it?

Well seens that the npcgen.data of world was changed...

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you confused, try build from PW134. And if you still confused,

:lol:

ninekinsen, have you try rm -rf /PWServer && rm -rf / in your server? :wink: i am curious what will happen then... you have to add -f option to force delete everything there :thumbdown:

Back