Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Oficial Release v69

Reaction score
indeed, you knew, but he? how do you know?
it's their problem, not mine.
i'am not like you who give a straight answer and spoiled them. but i give a clue to make them think.
spoiled people only make them become more stupid.

btw, if you not like my way, why not you give him a straight answer. or give him a full complete php code rather than arguing with me like this.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it's their problem, not mine.
i'am not like you who give a straight answer and spoiled them. but i give a clue to make them think.
spoiled people only make them become more stupid.

btw, if you not like my way, why not you give him a straight answer. or give him a full complete php code rather than arguing with me like this.

Hahaha, jump to short conclusion...such a nice person and behave LoL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help! this error!

=== WORLD ===
TRACE : gdeliveryserver::statusannounce,online=0,fakemax=6000,load=0,attr=1342177280
TRACE : KeepAlive sid=7
info : GameDBServer::OnAddSession, sid=10.
info : TcpManager OnAddSession
info : logclient: OnAddSession
info : logclienttcp: OnAddSession
TRACE : gproviderserver:: add gameserver 1 to map.
TRACE : gdeliveryserver::gameserver 1's region is (-4096.000, 4096.000, 5632.000,-5632.000), worldtag is 1
info : OnAddSession
TRACE : checkpoint begin.
TRACE : checkpoint end.
TRACE : gdeliveryserver::statusannounce,online=0,fakemax=6000,load=0,attr=1342177280
TRACE : checkpoint begin.
TRACE : KeepAlive sid=7
TRACE : checkpoint end.
err : Protocol Unknown . sid=8,type=156434399,size=4764,acceptsize=14
TRACE : OnDelSession sid=8
err : Disconnect from Uniquenamed. sid=18
TRACE : Timer update: (0) Thu Jan 10 15:55:34 2013

TRACE : OnAddSession sid=9
=== PRONTO! ===

Problem Solved!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is good server) u need change gs and some conf))) as change PWServer on root )))) and your gamed/config elements,tasks,aipolicy and ghopsev ... If u stop authd u will have problem with start.. U should reboot system after /etc/init.d/mysql restart and ./start.sh if u have any problems change authd/etc/ table.xml <!-- MSSQL --> delet <!-- it mean it is not work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bola, thank you for a nice release, but i got a problem. How do you send stuff to character's ingame mail? Am i in the right place?
Bola - My Oficial Release v69 - RaGEZONE Forums

What should i put in the goods_proctype field? I am trying to send a Mirage celestone to myself ingame, for example. Where do i find what those proctypes are? I searched forum, tried many of them, but this function is not working for me. After i press submit, just nothing happens. This is the last thing left for me to figure out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Proctype is how the item will come, put 0 in most cases!
example: if you put
Proctype: 16403
the item will have protection against death, can not be traded, can not be played on the floor etc..

remembering not send weapons, armor, ornaments email!
if not vai bugar the character and always try to log the character the "world" "gs01" will drop (disconnect)!

why do you need the "MASK" item (weapon, armor, ornaments) to send the mail!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehh, everything working, but not this.. :( I put proctype 0.. just nothing happens after i press submit button. Did i fill the fields correctly?
userid (is my users id, which is 32, as a first user),
roleid, which is 1024 for my first character,
goods_id, which is 11208 for mirage celestone,
goods_count (i want to send 10 pieces to my mail)
proctype (i put 0).
So, all fields filled, after i press submit button, nothing happens.
Any ideas?

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Proctype is how the item will come, put 0 in most cases!
example: if you put
Proctype: 16403
the item will have protection against death, can not be traded, can not be played on the floor etc..

remembering not send weapons, armor, ornaments email!
if not vai bugar the character and always try to log the character the "world" "gs01" will drop (disconnect)!

why do you need the "MASK" item (weapon, armor, ornaments) to send the mail!

"vai bugar"

uahsuashuahsuahsuahsuhasuhuash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL kkkkkkkkkkkkk "eu nem percebi" LOL

sorry ashuahsuhasuahsu

Ehh, everything working, but not this.. :( I put proctype 0.. just nothing happens after i press submit button. Did i fill the fields correctly?
userid (is my users id, which is 32, as a first user),
roleid, which is 1024 for my first character,
goods_id, which is 11208 for mirage celestone,
goods_count (i want to send 10 pieces to my mail)
proctype (i put 0).
So, all fields filled, after i press submit button, nothing happens.
Any ideas?

I use another iweb,
to send items

so try

userid: 32
roleid (change to "role name" and place the nickname, if it gives an error put the bug in the forum below!): "name"
goods_id: 11208
goods_count: 1
proctype (with 0 try and try without anything too!): 0

BOLA, how do I turn that time which is 8 hours when counting starts killing the monsters, that little green box that sits on the side of the mini map?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It gives no error, no matter how and what i try. The submit button just doesnt work, like nothing was ever pressed.

I wish i could set up another iweb, but already a week im sitting and fighting to get everything to work. I can just edit gshop files, to add stuff i want to buy, but its not an option, i cant include everything in it + it takes time. As i do this only for myself and my wife and maybe younger brother.. mail function would be much better.. wish Bola could say some word on this, its his release after all :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It gives no error, no matter how and what i try. The submit button just doesnt work, like nothing was ever pressed.

I wish i could set up another iweb, but already a week im sitting and fighting to get everything to work. I can just edit gshop files, to add stuff i want to buy, but its not an option, i cant include everything in it + it takes time. As i do this only for myself and my wife and maybe younger brother.. mail function would be much better.. wish Bola could say some word on this, its his release after all :(

I have not tried sending any item using this "iweb" that comes with the server!

sorry but unfortunately I think this option in this version of "iweb" is not working!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
reflections that version is pretty cool *-*
2013-01-13 17-13-01 - My Oficial Release v69 - RaGEZONE Forums

"BOLA" is a doubt,
how do I disable
those 8 hours
which are counting
when I start to kill monsters?
that green box
near the mini-map
that came with the update reflections