Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 1.4.5 Vbox w/ video tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone...
Here i am sharing this vbox image of PW 1.4.5
i take no credit to any of the files....
i originally took them from other forum...
then test it...

the only thing i did here is the video and uploading the files online ..thats it :d lol
anyways...download links below

==Files==
Server Files/vBox image -
Server Files (4Shared mirror) -
Client Side Files -
Perfect World Client v621 Installer -
Oracle VirtualBox -
WinRar(for extracting the files) -

If someone wants to reupload it to another host i would appreciate it :D i have such slow connection thats why...

Here is the Video i made for this server

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello everyone...
Here i am sharing this vbox image of PW 1.4.5
i take no credit to any of the files....
i originally took them from other forum...
then test it...

the only thing i did here is the video and uploading the files online ..thats it :d lol
anyways...download links below

==Files==
Server Files/vBox image -
Client Side Files -
Oracle VirtualBox -
WinRar(for extracting the files) -

If someone wants to reupload it to another host i would appreciate it :D i have such slow connection thats why...

Here is the Video i made for this server

Ok i have now all i used Proxy xD but now i get many errors.Cant rigester me on WinSCP and on
CMD says me it take tu much time.But why?
May be any have skype and can help me and i have not the same ip like Silent killer.

Silentkiller:192.168.200.24
My:192.168.56.101

so now i what ip need i?

thx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, wow first post. Thank you for uploading these, I was looking for a video tutorial. ;-)

Can you please upload the client? I don't have Perfect World Client 1.4.5

google pwi v580 installer, then download manual patch links from pwi website to v621

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i couldnt download part 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, and 15 someone reupload plizz ;3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i have now all i used Proxy xD but now i get many errors.Cant rigester me on WinSCP and on
CMD says me it take tu much time.But why?
May be any have skype and can help me and i have not the same ip like Silent killer.

Silentkiller:192.168.200.24
My:192.168.56.101

so now i what ip need i?

thx in advance

in CMD type "ping 192.168.56.101" instead of "ping 192.168.200.24
and in WinSCP click "New" under "Hostname" type "192.168.56.101"...and put the Username and Password

Last edited:
Reaction score
ok all done i have only one problem the iweb is not in german or english.I understand nothing xD

Can i use the Client from Perfect World Angels and demons is too 1.4.5?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i couldnt download part 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, and 15 someone reupload plizz ;3

please someone helpme reuploading this parts of server : 1,3,4,5,6,10,15 i got this error in all of them D:

Split Archive Blocked
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please someone helpme reuploading this parts of server : 1,3,4,5,6,10,15 i got this error in all of them D:

Split Archive Blocked
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

im reuploading the files to another host and it should be up in less than 5 hours.... sorry i have a slow internet

Reaction score
I had the same problem thats why i used Proxys.Try Hotspot Shield.Thats is realy nice work
SilentKiller55.Maybe you know wehre to get tools for 1.4.5 .If you want you can add me on Facebook

Facebook: David Grasmeier

Back