Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 1.4.5 Vbox w/ video tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello... like i promised here is the mirror of the server files...
sorry i only uploaded it to 4shared...

and i believe this is the installer for PWI v621...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
female character works
i have a question, how do i change the xp multiplier?
i changed ptemplate.conf but still not working. am i missing something?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you lazy to replace ur gs to the patched one increase exp in elements.data

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you want help, post log or smth like that
anyway i had trouble with Swoosh's patched GS on 144, but i never tried patched GS with 145. i was lazy, thats why i increased exp in elements.data. takes 30 sec to do and result is same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used patch gs, but it still not working...dont wanna sound like a noob but how do u edit exp rate in elements.data?

can anyone help me?i cant seem to reduce the xp multiplier, whenever i kill a monster i leveled to 105 right away...used the patched gs but still not working change ptemplate too

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
use logic replace in sELedit. looks like this
SilentKiller55 - Perfect World 1.4.5 Vbox w/ video tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
i used patch gs, but it still not working...dont wanna sound like a noob but how do u edit exp rate in elements.data?

can anyone help me?i cant seem to reduce the xp multiplier, whenever i kill a monster i leveled to 105 right away...used the patched gs but still not working change ptemplate too

oh, that's because you're using the wrong elements.data then. Someone already edited it to be stupid crazy EXP. Grab my elements and use that fixed GS and you'll be able to use ptemplate to set rates :wink:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this is the client i used in the video....

Thx. Is the client in russian? Btw is this cracked? Will it work by changing the ip in updateserverlist.txt? For the running the server can i use 343's ubuntu server that released and the vmware player? Sorry for asking too much questions...

Aller0009. The editor wont work above 1.3.9, there is way more differences with 1.3.6 and 1.4.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still lvled to 105 right away, copied that fixed gs on my server, then the elements.data to my client but it still not working

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
okay lets clear those things

Thx. Is the client in russian? Btw is this cracked?

i guess this is the official PWI v621 client, but i guess you can use every version till base descent up to imperial fury (already tested), you need to replace elementclient.exe, elementskill.dll (already in forum) and data files (already in forum)

Will it work by changing the ip in updateserverlist.txt?

this does not matter. if you dont know what are you doin, just keep element folder and delete the rest, means config/launcher/patcher, you will never use them, and set proper server config follow the exciting formula in element/userdata/server/serverlist.txt

For the running the server can i use 343's ubuntu server that released and the vmware player?

343's release is 136 and maybe 144 (was a thread about he will make one, idk its done or not), this thread is about v145. just download your favorite virtual stuff (vmware or virtualbox[<- recommended for beginner]), or other computer and set up urself via following tutorial

Aller0009. The editor wont work above 1.3.9, there is way more differences with 1.3.6 and 1.4.5

ofc its work. sELedit support all version from v136 -> v145 v70

i still lvled to 105 right away, copied that fixed gs on my server, then the elements.data to my client but it still not working

you must replace the elements.data in serverside too.

Reaction score

forgot server side <.<

okay lets clear those things

i guess this is the official PWI v621 client, but i guess you can use every version till base descent up to imperial fury (already tested), you need to replace elementclient.exe, elementskill.dll (already in forum) and data files (already in forum)

this does not matter. if you dont know what are you doin, just keep element folder and delete the rest, means config/launcher/patcher, you will never use them, and set proper server config follow the exciting formula in element/userdata/server/serverlist.txt

343's release is 136 and maybe 144 (was a thread about he will make one, idk its done or not), this thread is about v145. just download your favorite virtual stuff (vmware or virtualbox[<- recommended for beginner]), or other computer and set up urself via following tutorial

ofc its work. sELedit support all version from v136 -> v145 v70

you must replace the elements.data in serverside too.

You're close, it was actually 144 that I will never release (I figure why release this 'middle' version, not to mention I am a man of my word, and I said I would never release it) ~ I actually am releasing a v145 add-on (though I will admit I am not putting much effort in to it, as v136 is my personal favorite version)... ... ...

BTW this sure does matter if a person wants to set up and use CPW/the official patcher system...

This ^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is gshop.datas connected to elements.data?or is elements.data is somewhat connected to tasks.data?cause when after i copied elements.data to my server and client i get version too low error at client login

Reaction score
can i use the XML editor for 1.4.5 to or only for 1.3.6?
and i have a problem i cant conect on my server with the client it say my client is to low and i need to update
and the next is i dount see my server on PW.Pls help

thx in advance

Last edited:
Back