Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 1.5.2 Source code (client and server)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server and client source codes, completely ready for compilation.
Autor:

Download links (mega):
(160 MB)
(13.15 GB)

Original posts:

You welcome!

Last edited:
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
This client is not ready to work, there few things wrong with it.

Angelica 2.2 is not fully compatible with 152 still, work to upgrade to 2.2 was under progress still and wasnt ready to be released, so everything must be built over angelica 2 ( also there multiple versions of angelica2 so it must be the latest one that you can find ) and not 2.2

There few memory leaks to be fixed, some interface issues which can be fixed using properly version of Angelica Interface Engine.
some minor issues with code, like item swap broken, player gender broken because new properties of player model not correctly set on server.

also being aware this is a devclient, there's a lot of unfinished code like messaging items through friends chat not working that implies on default items link on broadcast.

is a huge list of things to be solved until it be useful.

a example of memory leak on client to be fixed.

obs: one thing amazing about this release is about few pieces of codes that didnt get leaked until now, there few things that could be completed with this code.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have had this compiled for about a year now. As Bola said, Angelica 2.2 is the wrong library to use. Just look at official 1.5.2 exe. Its not using HLSL shaders and is not using DirectX 9. Its a mix of Angelica 2.0 and 2.1.

Leaked code also has some pretty major memory leak issues and some missing functions which i had to fix.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please, who download, share archive to another fileshare resource (google disk or any), mega have premissions.

Server

Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Severity Code Description Item File Line Prohibited status
error C2011 “sockaddr_in”:“struct” Type redefinition ElementClient C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Include\10.0.18362.0\shared\ws2def.h 636

The source code is 8.1. My environment does not support it. After using 10, this error will appear and cannot be resolved. please help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Angelica 2.2 is not fully compatible with 152 still, work to upgrade to 2.2 was under progress still and wasnt ready to be released, so everything must be built over angelica 2 ( also there multiple versions of angelica2 so it must be the latest one that you can find ) and not 2.2

There few memory leaks to be fixed, some interface issues which can be fixed using properly version of Angelica Interface Engine.
some minor issues with code, like item swap broken, player gender broken because new properties of player model not correctly set on server.

also being aware this is a devclient, there's a lot of unfinished code like messaging items through friends chat not working that implies on default items link on broadcast.

obs: one thing amazing about this release is about few pieces of codes that didnt get leaked until now, there few things that could be completed with this code.
how about the server source?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Perfect World 1.5.2 Source code (client VS2005+Dx8.0+SDK2.0)​

Are they the same as this link which already post but cant download?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, thanks for this sources, it's very useful :) but I don't understand how to compile the server files (or maybe anywhere is already compiled server 1.5.2), can you help me? Thank you :) :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, thanks for this sources, it's very useful :) but I don't understand how to compile the server files (or maybe anywhere is already compiled server 1.5.2), can you help me? Thank you :) :)
So what's the problem ? Did you install the correct software ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So what's the problem ? Did you install the correct software ?
oh no( what is software i need to use? i compiled client with vs, but dont know what i need to use for server :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh no( what is software i need to use? i compiled client with vs, but dont know what i need to use for server :/
oh ,how to build client,and patch this exe to client res ,can run ok?

Reaction score

could you please share to us a fully ready to work code?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i tried to build server files with Make command on linux, but there're too many errors :(

Back