Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

perfect world 151 auto installer. +CPW

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i have been working on this for a few days and I thought I would release it for people to try. This a modified version of a Russian script that does all the installs. I have heavily modified it to install a stock version of 151 and a clean cpw like my guide. This will install the 151 server automatically configure cpw and it has a nice delete option for those of you who reinstall often to test stuff. ( ME) Note this is built for debian 7 I am currently working on the ubuntu version.

Most of the annoying little fixes are done the Christmas stuff is disabled the gs has already been patched to allow the create monster fix to work without debug mode on meaning all of your users cant teleport just gm.

You just run the supplied sh file with the following command sh install.sh and it will take off follow the prompts and soon you will have the entire server installed.

Now as for the cpw the installer will generate the files you need for your client get them from the /Klient folder in www and apply them to your client I use

Note I havent tried it with other clients it should work fine but no guarantees. After thats done run your client for the first time and click verify and tell it to update this should fix your client version to the default version.

Now go into home/CPW/files/new/ delete everything inside the folders in here dont delete the folders or else you will just have to remake them later to make new updates.

This is optional but in home/CPW/config in the file patcher.conf there is an option that says remove files.. set that to true and from now on you wont have to delete the files manually when you are done with them.

Now I would also go into the database and clean the files table out in your pw database its massive and a lot of stuff you dont need dont delete the table just clean it out.

In this release you can get to your sql db by going to yourdomain/base.php rename this file or move it to a none active directory all together when you arent using it to make it secure.

Now just to test what I normally do is I will go to the files / new directory you deleted files from earlier and in the element data folder ill make a text file and fill it with some jibberish go back to your client run the update prolly clicking verify again to do it if the file shows up in your elements folder you are good to go.

I want to thank Teemo Cell and shadowvzs for being so patient and teaching me the things I was missing to get this done. Note this is a beta I plan to make this install all of the different English versions of the game but I need the clean files for each one so if you have them help me out. I will also be setting up to install pwadmin and hulus panel as well. I just need a break at the moment and I thought I would let you guys test it out. Also if you make any fixes to the stock files like broken quest etc share the files with me. I will add it to the core files and everyone who downloads it will have that much less work to do. LINKS FIXED SORRY I HAVE TOO MANY SH FILES ON MY DESKTOP RIGHT NOW.

get it here wget or

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for this, but the amount of stuff you mentioned requires more effort and work than installing the server by myself lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't for someone who can do it manually I can do all of this manually in a few minutes myself this is for people who can't and just want to try things out. Though I fail to see how cleaning out some files and doing a client verify is a lot of work.

Back