Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 152 Complete source code(VS2003/VS2005/VS2008)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GS uses CentOS 3.9, and other services can be compiled with CentOS 4.2. The client uses VS2003/VS2005/VS2008 to compile and pass. No visible errors were found after testing.

8742D4E471FE891B979B6FD2C0C74137 - Perfect World 152 Complete source code(VS2003/VS2005/VS2008) - RaGEZONE Forums 85384E39F5BC3758F2E1B0CA9C28FA21 - Perfect World 152 Complete source code(VS2003/VS2005/VS2008) - RaGEZONE Forums BBB1CFD85BDCF4C2A9AA6CB38E30EDF7 - Perfect World 152 Complete source code(VS2003/VS2005/VS2008) - RaGEZONE Forums C1D8291CF92D60A42F1216CF981A1AF9 - Perfect World 152 Complete source code(VS2003/VS2005/VS2008) - RaGEZONE Forums

This is a picture of 152 compiled and run. There is basically no error, including the server and client. Now I need the complete source code of 138. The source code can be exchanged.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
GS uses CentOS 3.9, and other services can be compiled with CentOS 4.2. The client uses VS2003/VS2005/VS2008 to compile and pass. No visible errors were found after testing.

View attachment 168809View attachment 168810View attachment 168811View attachment 168812

This is a picture of 152 compiled and run. There is basically no error, including the server and client. Now I need the complete source code of 138. The source code can be exchanged.

I can see in first screenshot the lightning is broken, this is because of angelica 2.2, other things will be broken too and there's some memory leaks to fix.

Many things will be noticed only going live on some beta phase, else nobody will find those many problems

3rd image also show sky broken at the background

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can see in first screenshot the lightning is broken, this is because of angelica 2.2, other things will be broke too and there's some memory leaks to fix.

this code use SDK 2.0, Memory leaks exist under debug, but they are not found using release, and we have not found out what caused it.

Developer
Reaction score
this code use SDK 2.0, Memory leaks exist under debug, but they are not found using release, and we have not found out what caused it.

I got lightning broken, sky broken under 2.2, and effects matches with your screenshots, I'm pretty sure it was compiled also with precompiler angelica2_2, memory leaks shouldn't exist no matter which builds you use, they will make client crash so many times until you fix it, also check for new races meditation, faces will detach and get buggy if I remember XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you're talking about latest released source code 1.5.2, it doesn't compile out of the box. For example, compiling gdeliveryd on Fedora Core 2 32-bit gives error:

../common/matcher.o(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN4GNET6Thread6RWLockC1EPKc+0xf): In function `GNET::Thread::RWLock::RWLock[in-charge](char const*)':
../common/matcher.h:35: undefined reference to `pthread_rwlock_init'../common/matcher.o(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN4GNET6Thread6RWLockD1Ev+0xe): In function `GNET::Thread::RWLock::~RWLock [in-charge]()':
../common/matcher.h:53: undefined reference to `pthread_rwlock_destroy'../common/matcher.o(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN4GNET6Thread6RWLock6WRLockEv+0xd): In function `GNET::Thread::RWLock::WRLock()':
../common/matcher.h:53: undefined reference to `pthread_rwlock_wrlock'../common/matcher.o(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN4GNET6Thread6RWLock6UNLockEv+0xd): In function `GNET::Thread::RWLock::UNLock()':../common/matcher.h:53: undefined reference to `pthread_rwlock_unlock'

Who knows what does this mean? Matcher.h is broken or wrong OS?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you're talking about latest released source code 1.5.2, it doesn't compile out of the box. For example, compiling gdeliveryd on Fedora Core 2 32-bit gives error:

it means that it can't find the excution of the function pthread_rwlock_init

I can see in first screenshot the lightning is broken, this is because of angelica 2.2, other things will be broken too and there's some memory leaks to fix.

Many things will be noticed only going live on some beta phase, else nobody will find those many problems

i have to say you are the expert of pw.

Reaction score
If you have the build correct and memory leaks fixed, the debug version should not have any memory leaks. You can see here I have 2 bytes leaked.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Maybe the system we use is different, I use CentOS3.9, GCC 3.3.3, and need to install PCRE, DB4.25,
GCC 3.3.3 can extract the RPM installation package from the system image of Centos 4.4, and extract the RPM installation package from the system image of CentOS 4.2 of DB4.25, and install it in CentOS3.9. If there are still problems. You can leave a message or send me a private message to help you free of charge.

Maybe the system we use is different, I use CentOS3.9, GCC 3.3.3, and need to install PCRE, DB4.25,
GCC 3.3.3 can extract the RPM installation package from the system image of Centos 4.4, and extract the RPM installation package from the system image of CentOS 4.2 of DB4.25, and install it in CentOS3.9. If there are still problems. You can leave a message or send me a private message to help you free of charge.

it means that it can't find the excution of the function pthread_rwlock_init

i have to say you are the expert of pw.

Currently, using VS2005+SDK2.0 is the most perfect version. Under SDK2.2, many problems such as automatic path finding, skills, delay, etc. are not solved. I also downloaded VS2017+SDK2.2, and compared with VS2005+SDK2.0, I found that there are a lot of files that are not involved in the compilation, which may be the main reason for the above problems.

I got lightning broken, sky broken under 2.2, and effects matches with your screenshots, I'm pretty sure it was compiled also with precompiler angelica2_2, memory leaks shouldn't exist no matter which builds you use, they will make client crash so many times until you fix it, also check for new races meditation, faces will detach and get buggy if I remember XD

You can post some pictures that you think are perfect and compare them.

Developer
Reaction score
You can post some pictures that you think are perfect and compare them.

here is, look the different of color on flying things, also the color of the boat, both in your screenshot doesnt look to make part of scenario, if you check logs of angelica, will see reports of lightning system broken.

( i increased the angle of camera so you can have a good vision of what is going on )

HyyFIZ2 - Perfect World 152 Complete source code(VS2003/VS2005/VS2008) - RaGEZONE Forums

QfhWNcZ - Perfect World 152 Complete source code(VS2003/VS2005/VS2008) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
here is, look the different of color on flying things, also the color of the boat, both in your screenshot doesnt look to make part of scenario, if you check logs of angelica, will see reports of lightning system broken.

( i increased the angle of camera so you can have a good vision of what is going on )

HyyFIZ2 - Perfect World 152 Complete source code(VS2003/VS2005/VS2008) - RaGEZONE Forums

QfhWNcZ - Perfect World 152 Complete source code(VS2003/VS2005/VS2008) - RaGEZONE Forums

ImmWrapper Init fail,
After checking, I found that ImmWrapper is incomplete. Can the files of this project be shared?

Attachments

I are an engineer
Reaction score
ImmWrapper Init fail,
After checking, I found that ImmWrapper is incomplete. Can the files of this project be shared?

The complete source of ImmWrapper has been released and is only found with Angelica 1.0 source.
What is not present are its dependencies. Once you have that and fix the settings, it compiles fine.
Below is a screenshot from a current project I'm working on that shows compilation...

tYYXnLP - Perfect World 152 Complete source code(VS2003/VS2005/VS2008) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back