Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 155 official

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please share originial cpackage. all files has modify and not original 155 :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
She's right. That pack is garbage
Seriously? Use the head. You (not personally) wait for every time that the server image for virtualbox on a saucer will be brought to everyone.
There will be nothing of share original cpackage, i think. Because no one has it for free. So forget this.
Here for now (from shared archive):
Bola - Perfect World 155 official - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
These may not be official server files, they are probably even modified, but they do work...! They work almost right out of the box...

Just to clarify, the client isn't included... Only the important bits needed to use any 155 client...

Only flaw I seen, and that is a personal issue is everything is in Russian... If you know what you are doing that is an easy fix...

I'm not trying to make money off PWI, so this is great... Thanx...

P.S. Here are the client bits for English... Still looking for an English aipolicy... :)

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
whats this gwebtradecleint connect to web trade server failed??? i cant fix it and i cant get passed client version 2 low, i got gshop empty so ik thats not it, what else could it be

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add ; before all gweb config in gdelivery/gamesys.conf to disable it

;[GWebTradeClient]
;type = tcp
;port = 29209
;address = 127.0.0.1
;so_sndbuf = 16384
;so_rcvbuf = 16384
;tcp_nodelay = 0
;accumulate = 268435456
;isec = 2
;iseckey = ed3aL0iigypkvjjtclniqwomuWmajguk
;osec = 2
;oseckey = taaprYnuYabhjgrvwa89dhhecgkwifjd
;ibuffermax=1638400
;obuffermax=1638400

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
add ; before all gweb config in gdelivery/gamesys.conf to disable it makes no since

ohh i see now, is this causeing client version 2 low?

nvm got it to connect properly, still version 2 low tho -_-

found the problem, it was the .exe i took from a v156 client took another one from a different v156 and it worked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dura100
you drunk or blind?
what are you rubbing at me here? I have 1.5.5 assembled from the rags found in net and it works, every f**** instance, of course I had to put my hands and efforts on, therefore I spat on your md5.
so, continue to enjoy the pipe dream of cpackage.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what are you rubbing at me here? I have 1.5.5 assembled from the rags found in net and it works, every f**** instance, of course I had to put my hands and efforts on, therefore I spat on your md5.
so, continue to enjoy the pipe dream of cpackage.

"Just because something works, doesn't mean it can't be improved." ---> All 155 releases so far = garbage. And the correct name is ipackage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk how anyone can complain about free release
thanks a lot to who made that cloudmailru link)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Just because something works, doesn't mean it can't be improved." ---> All 155 releases so far = garbage. And the correct name is ipackage.
ok, let it be ipackage, it does not matter. but...
all xpackage archives getting to broad access were technical, intermediate packs. and each of them had to be fix very seriously. what do you wait from sharing of that "untouched" assembly, which will be completely unfixed at once, as all previous?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, let it be ipackage, it does not matter. but...
all xpackage archives getting to broad access were technical, intermediate packs. and each of them had to be fix very seriously. what do you wait from sharing of that "untouched" assembly, which will be completely unfixed at once, as all previous?

Don't compare a package with this garbage (or any other). ALL 1.5.5 released so far (proxies, copyright, modified dates to this year) so we can say that people who released 1.5.5 are Special person (any other old version, including cpackages, didn't come with this type of imbecility). And it's more easy to "fix" a cpackage (seems to be so f**cking hard --> ignore keys, change IP addresses and location). You clearly don't know what you're talking about/comparing.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sadly 95% of people who download this will not be able to set this up.

Missing maps, Chinese elements and tasks, Russian aipolicy, missing client, no start/stop scripts, no iweb, no registrations script, missing tools etc.

Good luck to everyone! ;)

The only hard part for experienced people here is finding a client since that is the actual hard part, rest there are tools for already.

Back