Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect world v70 release 1.46

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
eh, i say let them stick to one topic, and for those that don't wanna answer, we simply don't answer, and for those that do, them best of luck to them. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This topic will soon be filled with useless questions.

343, u have my vote to close it.

:eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if close the topic now, other five will be create to ask a doubt

Yes, however, doubt that?

These files are much easier to be configured. 10x more than V63, v69 and 1.4.4 (can not remember the version)

If the person was able to set them up, no reason to doubt and / or tutorials. Unless the ball edit the topic 1.4.5 to 1.4.6 with the links. It's the same thing.

Unfortunately, I believe that there will be things like asking members.

- As I enter in nations wars?
- How do I edit my char?
- How do I connect the PW?
- How do I change / home / to PWServer.

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, however, doubt that?

These files are much easier to be configured. 10x more than V63, v69 and 1.4.4 (can not remember the version)

If the person was able to set them up, no reason to doubt and / or tutorials. Unless the ball edit the topic 1.4.5 to 1.4.6 with the links. It's the same thing.

How are these any easier to configure? With every version the configs get more and more complicated and there are more and more parameters to change.

Not to mention theres more and more bugs which have to be fixed

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
eh, i don't think its any easier or any more complicated, but maybe thats just me, bugs come from people changing things without leaving the originals.

Either way it don't matter, people will ask, people will answer, RZ was founded on that functionality, and will always be that way. If the forum wanted people to be mr know how's from the start, they would lock it down. If you don't want to be bothered by helping others, answering questions, or tired of seeing things leak, create your own forums. I don't come here much, and don't care much for this game anymore, but to those who enjoy it, I say hell have fun.

Thats all that matters, people are scared more people are gonna hurt their pocket books, but lets face it, if you were good enough you wouldnt have to worry about your players trying other servers, how you think Bash is so successful. Despite the increase in servers every leak he still comes out on top, now ask your self's why.

Anyways, good luck to any new guy learning for their first time, remember to always try to find the answer your self and searching before asking, only then are you more prone to receive help.

Reactions: 343
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
I need GS v70 for Self Cast Psychic Skills :thumbup:

Get the GS Self Cast Psychic Skills
Get a GS Without Self Cast Psychics,

Compare the two GS using 010 hex editor
Learn how to make the self psychyc effect,

apply your knowledge about how to make self psychyc effect on v70

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How are these any easier to configure? With every version the configs get more and more complicated and there are more and more parameters to change.

Not to mention theres more and more bugs which have to be fixed

Well honestly, I have not seen the error files. In failures, or any other bug.

Only difference between these files, the encryption mode are the auth, Which uses base_64 encode, something that is not Difficult to be changed.

The places of change are the same (at least for me).

table.xml in auth (I do not need to use it in / etc /)

Well, just to set the files Concerning connecting with mySQL, nowhere else.

One strange thing is que these files use "auth" instead of "authd". Do not know why the "d" disappeared from the name. uahauha

These files leaked straight from reborn-PW.ru

I believe it was modified.

(My files are different from this sharing)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Test =D

the npcgen (possibly elements) andclsconfig are not clean, npcgen has a backup, clsconfig doesn't

Download the PWI or ec_patch before version v80 and use the elements.data =).
(I do not remember the version)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
the npcgen (possibly elements) andclsconfig are not clean, npcgen has a backup, clsconfig doesn't

Nothing has changed with CLSCONFIG from older versions as far as I know. You can use a virgin from v62/63 if the one in this release is a problem. Or of course v69... Surely nothing has changed in CLSCONFIG between v69 and v70 <.<

Back