Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect world v70 release 1.46

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
True, but even if some small sliver of bit did change, everyone seems to have forgotten all the commands clsconfig supports to reconstruct it. Ill give people a hint though, the topic is somewhere in 1.3.6 forums

unless its been removed ofc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven`t client now, plaes give me data files - elements,tasks,ghop,ghop1,aipolicy from client

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
looks like pwi might have disabled the create monster bit in the server version i have other then that all is stock on mine,

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Considering Hycker is friends with the guy who released it (on each others skype friends list) and don't ask how I know, just trust me when I say I know, and the ironic thing is he is asking for a mod to close this topic for the very reason psytrac just stated? Pffft, get real.

idk who released this first but:
i have not Bola in my skype
i have some1 in my skype who linked files to me but hes not russian
every1 who is on my skype about 146 files, i never asked them for free, but basicly yes i got it some hour earlier then this topic borned, from who is whatever, if he wanna keep himself hide, he will do.

its a usefull release. why need to be spammed like hell for nothing? anyway some of u have right, if being closed five more threads about noob questions. i dont know where is the ironic, but i really dont care what are you think about it :lol:

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
Nothing has changed with CLSCONFIG from older versions as far as I know. You can use a virgin from v62/63 if the one in this release is a problem. Or of course v69... Surely nothing has changed in CLSCONFIG between v69 and v70 <.<

they added supply stash as default item in newer clsconfig, might have been v80 though, im not sure.

Back