Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect world v70 release 1.46

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want only data files omg is it so difficult to upload this if u have ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quick question. Is there a dev team somewhere developing new versions of pw server or are these files leaked? Does anyone know where these files come from?(i am assuming a chinese forum but which one).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quick question. Is there a dev team somewhere developing new versions of pw server or are these files leaked? Does anyone know where these files come from?(i am assuming a chinese forum but which one).

The original files and thread are posted in the topic at least twice and it states multiple times even.

Reaction score
anyone havigng iweb trouble with this release? tried v69 iweb and the russion one I found in another release. I keep getting this error on ru one:
java.lang.Exception: 网络通讯超时。(putRoleData)

pwAdmin and iweb don't load characters at all

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get the GS Self Cast Psychic Skills
Get a GS Without Self Cast Psychics,

Compare the two GS using 010 hex editor
Learn how to make the self psychyc effect,

apply your knowledge about how to make self psychyc effect on v70

GS Self Cast Psychic Skills v69 and GS Without Self Cast Psychic is v70, more defferents? how to compare.

Im learning how to mak the effect off skill but IDA load very slow :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
/cough

Use official PWi client patch 698

They took it down, unless you know the address of the new location.

They come up file not found(example):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well there is no post for the remaining ones anywhere..

eh.. I'll just stick with v69. I don't have the patience for this shenanigans anymore.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was doing that, however I foolishly assumed that there wouldn't be a v70 release anytime in the near future, so I just stopped at 676. How long we waited for 1.4.4? 2-3yrs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the folder /gamed no file gshop.data and gshop1.data,only have gshopsev.data gshopsev1.data.I use the old gshop.data ghsop1.data gshopsev.data gshopsev1.data from v63 still not work.Anythings gshop.data change from 1.4.6 v70.
Anyone can send gshop.data gshop1.data gshopsev.data ghopsev1.data work with this sv.Thanks......

Back