Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect world v70 release 1.46

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
they added supply stash as default item in newer clsconfig, might have been v80 though, im not sure.

Yeah in v80 supply stash is default item, in v70 nothing has changed. In V70 you still get the quest as soon as you create character to get the supply stash though.

If anyone is having problems with the release that is on here, I will upload a clean release tonight (my files came from a different source and are not the same)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah in v80 supply stash is default item, in v70 nothing has changed. In V70 you still get the quest as soon as you create character to get the supply stash though.

If anyone is having problems with the release that is on here, I will upload a clean release tonight (my files came from a different source and are not the same)

TKS for your source~

Reaction score

I would be especially interested if you had a PURE VIRGIN npcgen, as the one in this release is HIGHLY modded. Also, sorry psytrac, but the one you 'fixed' is still based on this one and not 100% virgin. If ANYONE has a pure virgin v70 npcgen PLEASE upload it :):

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
elements.data is v70 till v698, and this patch still exist

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
var/www/register.php didnt work and I tried other registration script but same result, account/password invalid using v698 :(
what should i do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not run some of the locations, is27, 29, and more. Config files and folders changed to 1.4.5, with no result. I do not understand something, I'll go to sleep

Reaction score
Someone have the same error ?

err : Protocol Unknown . sid=17,type=418955983,size=15,acceptsize=14

uniquenamed: err : Protocol Unknown . sid=18,type=418955983,size=15,acceptsize=14

That type is very high, it almost looks like some endian error. iweb protocol is in big endian, maybe something wrong with java... just an assumption, I really dislike java.

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
gm console [ strg+g ] > create monster not work oO

funny that it took so long to be noticed, wanmei disabled that

btw: old iweb from v69 would not work. they changed the protocol so you need newer libs/protocol classes.

Back