Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project 155 [alpha]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello, I'm not trying to be rude, but did you even test this...? File paths are typo'd everywhere... I'm spending more time trying to fix everything, and still having problems with it... What's this mproxy, is it really needed...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is constant server error when going to main map. I haven't faced any errors with Homestead so far but it requires reawakenings at a certain level and it is impossible at this point because when you go to the main map it locks you out and we don't have iweb so we cant edit characters.

This is the best release of 2018 so far.

Is there a way to fix server error on the main map?

Server error is known issue from 153, it has to do with tasks/waypoints. Are your quests showing when you enter main map?

Hello, I'm not trying to be rude, but did you even test this...? File paths are typo'd everywhere... I'm spending more time trying to fix everything, and still having problems with it... What's this mproxy, is it really needed...?

What's typo'd? It's not possible to run without mproxy because we don't have 155 glinkd. So mproxy acts as an upgrade of glinkd, it catches new 155 protocols and sends them where they need to go, something that glinkd 155 does.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ahh ok, so its a glinkd work around... good job...

is the client launcher and patcher required...? i normally remove them in my clients and use my own custom launcher...

as for typos in file paths, maybe they are paths needed for your mproxy...?

gs.conf and gsalias.conf...?
Root = /home/server/config/ > Root = /home/server/gamed/config/

uniquename/gamesys.conf...? not important, but confusing when having problems...
backupdir = ,.unamebacku > backupdir = .unamebackup

is the seperate gamed0 required for a80...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh ok, so its a glinkd work around... good job...

is the client launcher and patcher required...? i normally remove them in my clients and use my own custom launcher...

as for typos in file paths, maybe they are paths needed for your mproxy...?

gs.conf and gsalias.conf...?
Root = /home/server/config/ > Root = /home/server/gamed/config/

uniquename/gamesys.conf...? not important, but confusing when having problems...
backupdir = ,.unamebacku > backupdir = .unamebackup

is the seperate gamed0 required for a80...?

Launcher and patcher are not needed, from patcher folder you only need /patcher/server/serverlist.txt to connect.

I don't see any /home/server/config, gamed has /home/server/gamed/config and gamed0 has /home/server/gamed0/config. For the rest of those, I haven't checked, they're copied from 153/155 files released and server runs so I assumed they are good.

Separate gamed0 is not required, but you will have to copy gmserver.conf gproviderclient settings from gamed0 to gamed if you want homestead to run. I copied a80 to gamed0 because it reduces the load on mproxy, so only a80 connects via mproxy to glinkd, because ne w protocols won't be coming from other gs. If you put all of them in the same folder, then all gs that are running will be connecting to glinkd by mproxy, which is not needed because they won't send new protocols so mproxy is useless there.

Reactions: Pen
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant start any map without A80-main world and start map is61. what problem?

Don't think I understand. If you can run is80, gs01 and is61, you should be able to run other maps, even without those started. Make sure permissions are set (chmod 755 -R /home/server), you are running gs inside gamed folder (not gamed0) and you're root.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gs error,

./gs: symbol lookup error: ./gs: undefined symbol: _ZTI13TaskInterface

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Copy contents of lib folder included in the release to /lib/ and/usr/lib/ (and /lib32/, /usr/lib32/).

I did it, but still giving me the same problem

gnitargetnisid - Project 155 [alpha] - RaGEZONE Forums

http://prntscr.com/iyz9b8

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did it, but still giving me the same problem

http://prntscr.com/iyz9b8

missing some other libs then, try this:
dpkg --add-architecture i386
apt-get update
apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386 libpangox-1.0-0:i386 libpangoxft-1.0-0:i386 libidn11:i386 gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio:i386 gstreamer0.10-plugins-base:i386 gstreamer0.10-plugins-good:i386 libstdc++6:i386

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
missing some other libs then, try this:
dpkg --add-architecture i386
apt-get update
apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386 libpangox-1.0-0:i386 libpangoxft-1.0-0:i386 libidn11:i386 gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio:i386 gstreamer0.10-plugins-base:i386 gstreamer0.10-plugins-good:i386 libstdc++6:i386
I did it now, but still not working :x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did it now, but still not working :x

It's definitely a problem with libs. If you are using a vm and it's for pw server strictly, I recommend using an old ubuntu (12.04) x32, but I ran on 17.04 x64 and it worked fine after installing libs. If you installed 153 before, there should be no problem with this version.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Server error is known issue from 153, it has to do with tasks/waypoints. Are your quests showing when you enter main map?

What's typo'd? It's not possible to run without mproxy because we don't have 155 glinkd. So mproxy acts as an upgrade of glinkd, it catches new 155 protocols and sends them where they need to go, something that glinkd 155 does.

I am using your tasks.data. How do I fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using your tasks.data. How do I fix this?

I don't remember how it was fixed in 153 right now, but you can use this patched elementclient which disables automatic waypoint activation, so it works like in old versions - you need to walk to teleporter to activate waypoint.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
does anyone have English aipolicy, or a way to edit 155 ai...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
glinkd, where is it?
Interesting :w00t:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i got error when try login to the game, it said my id and password are incorrect, it this have something to do with my website register script?

please help, always got username and password incorrect

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have English aipolicy, or a way to edit 155 ai...?

Editor: (by Kn1fe) (refresh page 5 times)

centos6.5 How to install mono

i got error when try login to the game, it said my id and password are incorrect, it this have something to do with my website register script?

please help, always got username and password incorrect

yes, most likely mismatch between hashing method in registrations script and authd. this authd uses md5 + base64 of that md5, so use that method in your script.

Last edited:
Back