Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for the release, looks good but I got an issue here.

Seems very weird since I have the 32 libs installed :s any idea?

loko9988 - PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction - RaGEZONE Forums

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
it does match up if it dint then how am i useing it, yes you gotta do some work with gshop.data but thats it

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it does match up if it dint then how am i useing it, yes you gotta do some work with gshop.data but thats it

We tested PW Europe stock client. not updated Client. if you update their Client then I believe it becomes a version close to Elysium which is fine, but confirmed PW Elysium client work just fine which you can get in Steam.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New releases. Same questions...

Tip: They way you setup (144, 145, 146, 148, 150, 151...) is the same way you setup 1.5.3. There's no differcent, except bugs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New releases. Same questions...

Tip: They way you setup (144, 145, 146, 148, 150, 151...) is the same way you setup 1.5.3. There's no differcent, except bugs.

Well I solved the x64 issue with the 1.5.1 release and let me tell you it's not the same. Fixed now here but I suggest nobody using Ubuntu 64x now, I've spend all night editing files for it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for your love bro .
And can someone send me file elementclient.exe, and elementskill.dll ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when I finally got in " Entering Perfect World ... " disconnects the server :( WHAT can be ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have an error (Retreating state), when I go to the world, does anyone have the same problem? how to solve? please.

Back