Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the server files there is a folder called lib, copy what is in that folder to /lib

oke thanks master :D
btw master ? this file not with client ? how to work in my Client PW Indonesia 1.5.3 ?

Why error ??? How to fix ???

SS : http://prntscr.com/d4pu7y

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change the languages ? i not understand ? i was upload element.data to server and other, but not can change the languages ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've seen lots of claims that there is a backdoor in the server downloads but never anything definite. If someone knew there was a backdoor then it would be known what the vulnerability was.
Let's be clear: a backdoor is a way to provide remote command access into a system without going through normal frontend security.

For a backdoor to work it would have to be on port 29000, same as the game, otherwise normal port forwarding routers would block it.
Sure, I'd want to know for certain too, but nobody has said what the auth / authd or other daemons are doing to compromise our security.
Log your port activity but at this stage don't go to defcon 5.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Soon there will be in full

I've seen lots of claims that there is a backdoor in the server downloads but never anything definite. If someone knew there was a backdoor then it would be known what the vulnerability was.
Let's be clear: a backdoor is a way to provide remote command access into a system without going through normal frontend security.

For a backdoor to work it would have to be on port 29000, same as the game, otherwise normal port forwarding routers would block it.
Sure, I'd want to know for certain too, but nobody has said what the auth / authd or other daemons are doing to compromise our security.
Log your port activity but at this stage don't go to defcon 5.
The attacker gains access to the machine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can confirm that server shared by loko have backdoor. Proof will be soon. Loko have server NewDestiny 1.5.5, and he attack russian 1.5.3 servers, after proof we will shared all information about loko.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can confirm that server shared by loko have backdoor. Proof will be soon. Loko have server NewDestiny 1.5.5, and he attack russian 1.5.3 servers, after proof we will shared all information about loko.

waiting for that. some of guy saying that, its backdoored but nobody showed a single proof

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

confirmed
Edit: before theories popping up...
I don't know that new destiny or any 1.5.5 server (I have informations about that files but that is not a public thing) and I don't care about em. Even I don't know what loko doing (I know him as not bad guy, that's my opinion) but with high chance, yes those files are infected TOO and I highly doubt that "hole" made by loko. I don't give out any other info about it. Complain yourself

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The biggest back door is over the ports LOL the second comes over the client and the easiest I guess about apache (pwAdmin, iweb, bad registration scripts, same for vote and user panels.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea and
-reptiles
-illuminaty
-skull & bones
-bildeberg group
-Xenu
-freemasonry
-etc
Drogs are bad mkay?