Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can someone tell us how they set up their client? I have PW Vision and PW Elysium clients updated to the latest patch but I keep on getting "Low Version". I replaced all .data files in element/data folder and replaced gshop1 with the one in the config folder. Can someone help please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone tell us how they set up their client? I have PW Vision and PW Elysium clients updated to the latest patch but I keep on getting "Low Version". I replaced all .data files in element/data folder and replaced gshop1 with the one in the config folder. Can someone help please

Vision client works straight up. Just replace the gshop & gshop1, not the other files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Create gshopsev.data and gshopsev1.data from PWEVison or PWI Elysium

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
If you open gshop.data of vision the price of all the itmes was 0.00 and the 1.5.5 client ant gonna work, commen sence the data files are 2 high

And there not out no rule to bring 1.5.5 elements to 1.5.3 and no free task.edit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this
loko9988 - PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction - RaGEZONE Forums

im using ubuntu server 14.04

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Create gshopsev.data and gshopsev1.data from PWEVison or PWI Elysium

Only the truth all the server without the client or both kinfe Loko9988 no comments at all. We need a client no errors .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you open gshop.data of vision the price of all the itmes was 0.00 and the 1.5.5 client ant gonna work, commen sence the data files are 2 high

And there not out no rule to bring 1.5.5 elements to 1.5.3 and no free task.edit

For gshop if you use gshopEditor from rody66 is simple to fixed that, and yes for element.data yo can't use from PWI Elysium no Rules for bring V 156 to V145

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this
im using ubuntu server 14.04

Edit all configs file for your base path, or put the files back in the pwserver dir.
OR
Make sure you've installed the 32 libs, it was quite a mess on ubuntu 14.04 but it worked for me.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Finally managed to get it working >.>
PW Elysium nor PW Vision worked for me...

I know it contains a mixture of languages xD Better than nothing though ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Coz I guess it's loko's build not original cpackage. Not only npcgen is modified, there is gs, clsconfig and God knows what edited. Anyway don't cry, still released and thx for it. Time to work on it and feed newbies

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's the start/stop script translated and edited a bit too only start the world map.
The original code to start the entire server is in there too but commented out.

View attachment 157639

can u reupload it in mega or something like that , i am getting "attachment.php" instead of the rar file

Back