Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help, when i try start to enter map i got kicked out to selection character and when i check the log is
TRACE : WaitQueueManager: Login User=1024 Role=1040 Linkid=1
TRACE : PlayerLogin userid 1024 roleid 1040 usbbind 0 gs_id -1
err : PlayerLogin wrong! userid 1024 roleid 1040 usbbind 0 gs_id=-1 world_id=161
TRACE : gdelivery:: statusannounce: user 1024(roleid=1918988387) offline, onlineuser count is 1
TRACE : KeepAlive sid=8

anyone can help?

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So basicaly, fixing the npcgen (and other files) will be time consuming and removing the backdoor in server files will just be a pain in the butt. Beside that, everything seems working fine. Good. I would be happier if it was 1.5.5 elysium but.. I will be fine with that thing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in pwi +1.5.3 , u should get skills lvl +10 after starting the game ? there's a lot of private change in this files , but it work 100/100 with no problems , waiting for the original release ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in pwi +1.5.3 , u should get skills lvl +10 after starting the game ? there's a lot of private change in this files , but it work 100/100 with no problems , waiting for the original release ...

edit the xml's...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have been testing this server for a while now and it tends to eat even more RAM than 1.5.1 which is OK in the long term if you have a lot of RAM. Also there are a lot of customisations in gs and other server files. Some people also didn't want iWeb to be released?!? How can we control the server o.o All previous releases contained one.

This release so far is good because it has been leaked out for free but in my opinion it is not suitable as a production server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game Data Base Daemon :::
info : TcpManager OnAddSession
err : Initialize storage environment failed.
info : TcpManager OnDelSession
------------- err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed-------------

How to Fix???

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Game Data Base Daemon :::
info : TcpManager OnAddSession
err : Initialize storage environment failed.
info : TcpManager OnDelSession
------------- err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed-------------

How to Fix???

fix Database. use dbtool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Merged npcgen with 1.5.1 cpackage:
If anyone can clean junk it will be great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You added all "missing" npcs from 1.5.1 in world map? or what strategy did you use for merging?
All except skill learn service npcs. So there is still a lot of private server junk. Some doubled npc like:
loko9988 - PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction - RaGEZONE Forums

But mostly all is fine.
And yeah, all mobs will back too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All except skill learn service npcs. So there is still a lot of private server junk. Some doubled npc like:
loko9988 - PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction - RaGEZONE Forums

But mostly all is fine.
And yeah, all mobs will back too.

Thanks. By any chance, do you have a history log of NPCs/Mobs added?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must edit startup characters (from ID=16,19,23,24,28,31,etc.) or find untouched original clsconfig from 1.5.3. So, as suitable under 1.5.3 xml editors at present are absent, and dear alexdnepro is more anxious with extremely weak protection of his PWAdmin and is not going to release of new versions, one of exits - to edit public xmleditor.php yet :)

Back