Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
etc/table.xml
look for the line: <connection name="auth0" poolsize="3" url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/pw....................
enter the password mysql then reboot server

There's no table.xml in etc director only um South director um pwserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks all!

PW 1.5.3 working very well so far! :thumbup1:

loko9988 - PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction - RaGEZONE Forums

I have to add this:

Had glitching (disconnects, server errors & etc.) with openjdk-6-jre, and when I installed openjdk-7-jre and removed v6 - things seem much more stable now. :thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks all!

PW 1.5.3 working very well so far! :thumbup1:

loko9988 - PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction - RaGEZONE Forums

I have to add this:

Had glitching (disconnects, server errors & etc.) with openjdk-6-jre, and when I installed openjdk-7-jre and removed v6 - things seem much more stable now. :thumbup1:

Hey, guys,

I'm using a VM that already have to configure server of perfect world, this machine is ubuntu 12 and already has all the packages and installed libs. what I did was to create the database pw again by phpmyadmin and change in table.xml in /pwserver/auth for my username and password mysql installed. all services but started the gs is not booting. I have something I'm forgetting to do? I did this for Forsaken, PW 1.5.1, Swordsman and Jade Dynasty and everything worked well without touch anything. just set. this server 1.5.3 has something special to be done?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, guys,

I'm using a VM that already have to configure server of perfect world, this machine is ubuntu 12 and already has all the packages and installed libs. what I did was to create the database pw again by phpmyadmin and change in table.xml in /pwserver/auth for my username and password mysql installed. all services but started the gs is not booting. I have something I'm forgetting to do? I did this for Forsaken, PW 1.5.1, Swordsman and Jade Dynasty and everything worked well without touch anything. just set. this server 1.5.3 has something special to be done?

It's a problem with the libs. Use the libs from Lokos release in the first post of this thread and it will work perfect. :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you should let us see the error on your server .
table.xml etc directory within the path root /etc/table.xml not in pwserver/auth

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Loko,

What version of debian you´ been used?

table.xml etc directory within the path root /etc/table.xml not in pwserver/auth
Now I saw than lhe auth isn't online. I will try install openjdk-7-jre, because this VM is with version 6. I tried Debian 8 but the libs dont install. I will back tu ubuntu. I give news soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I saw than lhe auth isn't online. I will try install openjdk-7-jre, because this VM is with version 6. I tried Debian 8 but the libs dont install. I will back tu ubuntu. I give news soon.
You can ubuntu 14.04 and i'm using it
anyone can open a map
213 " random03 "
214 " random03 "
I tried to start but could not.
Who can start start.sh 2 map out please let me please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Loko,

Re: PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction

3ku123

@ 3ku123

You mentioned that must be changed /etc/table.xml file. only in this loko files do not have the folder etc. existing being only / pwserver and / var. Copy these folders to the root directory and then I copy this table.xml file in the / auth to the / etc directory? or should I leave it only in / auth?

Reaction score
3ku123

@ 3ku123

You mentioned that must be changed /etc/table.xml file. only in this loko files do not have the folder etc. existing being only / pwserver and / var. Copy these folders to the root directory and then I copy this table.xml file in the / auth to the / etc directory? or should I leave it only in / auth?

God dam* open the auth folder and check the auth file (check where is the direction of the table.xml)
I think Loko's file for the table.xml is not in the etc but in the auth folder!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with high CPU utilization? Running on Debian 8 64-bit, 8GB RAM, only 2 maps open.
Sometimes load average goes up 5 to 20, which slows everything down.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with high CPU utilization? Running on Debian 8 64-bit, 8GB RAM, only 2 maps open.
Sometimes load average goes up 5 to 20, which slows everything down.

Debian 8 :elefant:

Is it a clean version with nothing added other than the contents in the guide?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
original npcgen 1.5.3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thnx for the npcgen.data!
It solves the issue with the missing NPCs on the World map.

The only issue here still is with the Russian announcements on the WC ... :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
God dam* open the auth folder and check the auth file (check where is the direction of the table.xml)
I think Loko's file for the table.xml is not in the etc but in the auth folder!

that's what I said. No table.xml in /etc but in /pwserver/auth. I made this place so that others are not lost as is configure the files.

Back