Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW 155 Out of the Box

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is a working 155 server archive put together from the cpackage with minimal changes, just enough to get working in a private server... It's got pwadmin, CPW on the side, and a small script for installing the required packages on debian 8 or Ubuntu 14...

README.TXT file has details...

Easy setup,

Extract
Install packages
Import sql
Sync data files (elements.data, tasks.data, and all ghops)
Start server

Thanx to all those who have shared files, support, and knowledge...

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello, I don't understand "patch client"... If you are wanting a compatible 155 client, i use this one as a base...

Download v159 client

Replace the elementclient.exe with a build 2567 so that it will read v156 elements.data v128 tasks.data...

Copy elements.data, tasks.data, gshop.data, gshop1.data, and gshop2.data from server side to client...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem with the connection from client to server.
I followed this guide and everything works, even the client, I put the account and password and it shows me my pj but when I enter it disconnects me for taking 30 seconds loading.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello, are all of the services running...? If you are using my server control file, at the prompt type "server status"...

Depending how you are setup makes a difference... I use virtualbox with debian 8, 20 gb ram... If you don't have enough ram, the maps will fail to run... In this case, you'll be able to login to toon selection/creation, but you will not be able to enter the game without a disconnect...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, I use a hosting and it has 32 GB of ram and 3 maps do not run is78, random03 and random04

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is a clean copy of the 155 server... It doesn't have is78... As for the rand03 and rand04, them are for quicksand maze... I think that they was empty on one of the other copies I played with... In that case I just copied it from 153 and it worked fine...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So do you have any idea why my client does not let me into the world?I can only see my account and my pj

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've never used a hosting service, but it shouldn't be much different... One thing that I did forget to fix when making this work in a private environment, was the gsalias.conf in gamed folder... Each line should equal localhost... If need be, compare it with 153 and you'll see what I mean...

Another thing, I left the libs in the default folders and sym linked to them... Maybe the hosting service is not working with sym links... You can copy the original libs to the the /libs folder...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
solved all the above.

I need the editors of this version, could you help me with that?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
solved all the above.

I need the editors of this version, could you help me with that?

You'll have to do some searching... Rey35 on the mmorpg-devs.ru forums has a nice task editor, and seledit with the needed configs... Kn1fe has a github with pck tool and aipolicy editor... Just need to search around... :)

Almost forget Luka, lol... His gshop editor works good... :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a working 155 server archive put together from the cpackage with minimal changes, just enough to get working in a private server... It's got pwadmin, CPW on the side, and a small script for installing the required packages on debian 8 or Ubuntu 14...

README.TXT file has details...

Easy setup,

Extract
Install packages
Import sql
Start server

Thanx to all those who have shared files, support, and knowledge...

This one has a housing system, because I already did everything I can not make it work, can help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the system of resurection of the V.I.P does not work, a semaphore comes out

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This one has a housing system, because I already did everything I can not make it work, can help me
flacleto, not sure how to help you when I don't understand exactly what the problem is...

the system of resurection of the V.I.P does not work, a semaphore comes out
DarkW, this is an early release of the v1.5.5 server... There are a few things that are incomplete... I just removed the Auto Revive button upon death within interfaces.pck... But if someone out there has a fix, I'm all ears... :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@DarkW, this is an early release of the v1.5.5 server... There are a few things that are incomplete... I just removed the Auto Revive button upon death within interfaces.pck... But if someone out there has a fix, I'm all ears... :)
293 "Auto Revive requires %s Golds." > 293 "Auto Revive requires %d Golds."

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hmm, I read the description a bit closer on auto-res in the VIP star reward section... Yes, it uses gold, requires vip/star level 5+,also states that it is unavailable in some areas...

Problem I had was when dead, if I clicked the auto revive button the client crashed...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What? I meant that's what you need to edit in ingame.stf to fix the crash, change %s to %d

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
will you have the file path?

will you have the file path?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i installed the server on debian 8 and started the server but when i try to connect from the client, it shows the server but after logging in, its says client version too low. Note i haven't installed the CPW thing whatever that is for. Any idea how to fix the client issue ?

Also note the client i am using is the one you posted: v1.5.5 Client Downgraded and Translated

Fixed:

Copy elements.data, tasks.data, gshop.data, gshop1.data, and gshop2.data from server side to client... ( /home/gamed/config/ )

You should mention this in the first post, besides that it was a smooth setup thanks.

Wrechid - PW 155 Out of the Box - RaGEZONE Forums

I am not getting any exp and all characters are ERR

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@sisoe

What? I meant that's what you need to edit in ingame.stf to fix the crash, change %s to %d

Thanx for your help... your previous post didn't refer to editing any file, it made no sense... Also not being familiar with "ingame.stf" file, i had no idea where it was... I manged to search my CPW database and found it...

interfaces.pck -> \interfaces\ingame.stf

@altamash
I am not getting any exp and all characters are ERR
exp rates are default set 0 in gamed/gs.conf on server side... i used antiwallow mod to set my exp rates...

ERR npcs...? that would usually be client side problem, either the models are missing or the paths in elements.data are incorrect... Which client are you using and which .data files did you sync...?

PS : sorry didn't mention that the data files need to be sync'd... Its something that is so common, i over looked it... :)

Back