Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW Server and Client v155 with ONLY LOMA maps

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I put together a PW v155 server with only LOMA maps with the intention of easy modifying LOMA maps before i added them to my main PW server... One thing lead to another, now its a good start for a complete custom server with a client of 5gb... It still has a few bugs, but if you want to explore the LOMA maps, check it out... I've never played LOMA, but using guess work i got most of the map to map portals working, and added a teleporter npc to reach the other maps... Flyers are disabled per each map in gamed/gs.conf "nofly" flag due to LOMA maps not designed for flying... Map npcgen.data files are completely blank, you may need to use another one from a pw map as most editors fail to edit a blank npcgen.data file...

32 LOMA maps from here...
Town teleport and incense teleports will bring you back to start map...
Teleport stones crash the client...
Elements.data and Tasks.data are stock from pw v155...
Modified clsconfig so that start point is in LOMA map...
Removed "ALL" PW maps from server and client...
Changed territories map to LOMA world map...
Added LOMA map to server registration page...
PW v151 Launcher with modified LOMA skin works with CPW...
Replaced all loading images with original LOMA images...
pwadmin included and works, but needs to be adjusted for the LOMA maps...

Server setup same as PW server... I included a simple script for installing the required packages on ubuntu14/debian8...

Server control type "server start / server stop / server status" at cmd prompt...

NOTE : I forgot to fix start.sh script, it will try to load PW maps... If you want to use start.sh method, open it via text editor and modify line #79 according to the LOMA maps...
iq02 iq03 iq04 iq05 iq6 (etc, for each map folder found in gamed/config)

Wrechid - PW Server and Client v155 with ONLY LOMA maps - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've got my hands full, but soon as I get a chance I'll post a few... 32 maps, SS just won't serve justice... Is there something specific that you are looking for...? It's not nearly as large as stock pw, and well worth just exploring the different maps... My mind goes crazy with different things I would like to add to main server, lol...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can you give more SS?

Hello, i created a link to view several SS...
Left and Right arrows to view more...

This link will be temporary...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I do not understand... It has the same support as any other pw server and client...

Back