Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW Server Files 1.4.8 v85

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.
in the folder *\home\gamed\config* missing file *npcgen.data* . is this normal ? or error ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed the registration bug, the reason was a bad register script with wrong hash on password....

But now i have an bug, i'm using the Brazilian Client, is it compatible with this server files? I've used the original files form original perfectworld brazilian server (by levelupgames) and when i connect i have all characters created and when login into one i take reportbug like the following images:

Automatically created personages when i connect:

OLmdVZb - PW Server Files 1.4.8 v85 - RaGEZONE Forums

Report bug when i enter the server with one of them:

iwDVEw3 - PW Server Files 1.4.8 v85 - RaGEZONE Forums

Please i need help guys :/ I don't know how to fix this, its caused by brazilian client files? The Brazilian Client isn't compatible maybe?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok but i've downloaded the pwi client and installed all and nothing happens when i click on elementclient, what client you recommend me? And how files i have to edit or replace to translate my client for portuguese?

#Edit : fixed problem, the user ID 16 was bugged, i just registered a new one and it works perfectly, thanks MrKiller for files and tutorial, and thanks whoami1995 for helping, thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix errot "Data Read Error . please try again" when install game client
MrKiller - PW Server Files 1.4.8 v85 - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix errot "Data Read Error . please try again" when install game client
MrKiller - PW Server Files 1.4.8 v85 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed the registration bug, the reason was a bad register script with wrong hash on password....

But now i have an bug, i'm using the Brazilian Client, is it compatible with this server files? I've used the original files form original perfectworld brazilian server (by levelupgames) and when i connect i have all characters created and when login into one i take reportbug like the following images:

Automatically created personages when i connect:

OLmdVZb - PW Server Files 1.4.8 v85 - RaGEZONE Forums

Report bug when i enter the server with one of them:

iwDVEw3 - PW Server Files 1.4.8 v85 - RaGEZONE Forums

Please i need help guys :/ I don't know how to fix this, its caused by brazilian client files? The Brazilian Client isn't compatible maybe?
go to ...element/userdata/layout and delete all in layout

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
ik this is old but i got a question, i found 85v server files and client files but the clients elementclient wont start, doesn't even attempt to start, no edits made to the client, any ideas

Back