Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW Server Files 1.4.8 v85

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool ^^

More one question...
crooked registration ...
We can use which script whoami1995 ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just used another script to register an account, now I am not in home, but when I go back there, I post the script here.
I just want to know how to solve my problem with create a character. Every time I try and it gives me "Time expired". Someone to help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank's !!!!

Report Bugs when he enters the game after having done the character ...
Later I will study the problem ^ ^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to see the log files in game. I solved my problem just restarting the server.
Again, thank you for this release. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
helo good morning i have a little problem im from germany and when i try to put the german elements into the server the server they your client update is to low pls close and update Pls help me to fix this problem

PS: and when im put the original elements into the server all works perfect

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Cool ^^

More one question...
crooked registration ...
We can use which script whoami1995 ??

Dx notice the "s" behind the name of the person that leaked the other 1.48 files, Names might be similar Dx but it's not me.. getting pm'ed enough with people requesting stuff... While I didn't even release 1.48.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check game01.log
i have an erooro in my log but only when im try to start the original is the log clean

here is my error
配置文件:'gs.conf' 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
装备后绑定功能打开
百宝阁内共有951样货物
百宝阁内共有951样货物
初始化touch shop数据失败
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-30
every one have same problem?

Reaction score
配置文件:'gs.conf' 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
装备后绑定功能打开
百宝阁内共有951样货物
百宝阁内共有951样货物
初始化touch shop数据失败
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-30
every one have same problem?

you need to add bytes to the end of elements.data. BaSH told me 4, but that didn't work for me. (but I greatly appreciated the advice) what I ended up doing was merging v85 w2i with v85 pwi and making the shop all 0s. if you need that file I can send it to you

By the way, server works and with the china client 1.4.9 v85, there has empty touch shop...

china 1.4.9 = v86...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got a question, there is a bug with the 729.cup

and have every one the v88 german elements?

you need to add bytes to the end of elements.data. BaSH told me 4, but that didn't work for me. (but I greatly appreciated the advice) what I ended up doing was merging v85 w2i with v85 pwi and making the shop all 0s. if you need that file I can send it to you

china 1.4.9 = v86...

you can send me pls would be very nice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thankyou verry much

i have a last question must the elements most be the same? because we wanted to test the server element is english and the client has the German one but all 2 have the same content or is not the good?

Reaction score
i have a last question must the elements most be the same? because we wanted to test the server element is english and the client has the German one but all 2 have the same content or is not the good?

I haven't done merges like that, but to merge the CN data to the german one shouldn't be an issue, just like merging the english one into the german one

Back