Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pwAdmin

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is a portable setup of pwadmin that comes with tomcat7 and java7...

pwAdmin and iWeb in English...

If you installed tomcat previously, either remove it or change the port used...

Works on older and new Debian/Ubuntu with MySQL or MariaDB, php5 or php7...

I've changed pwAdmin and iWeb to use my server script to start and stop the server instead of start.sh and stop.sh...

Included my server script which has many features like server start and stop, system messages, start and stop triggers, send cubi, and much more... ./server help, for a list...

Trigger start and stop and system messages use pwadmin api so this pwadmin required... Extract to / main directory root or to your choice... The only requirement is the server script in the server directory...

edit pwadmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp, iweb/include/.config.jsp, and home/server script according to your db etc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't start and stop the server with it.What might be the problem?
Thanks

DeliveryClientManager::OnAbortSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@74c07975java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method) at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:744) at com.goldhuman.IO.ActiveIO.Close(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.IO.PollIO.Poll(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.IO.Task.run(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)assoc_session = com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@7228ea00 activeio = com.goldhuman.IO.ActiveIO@5c1ae08dClientManager::OnAbortSession,peer=/127.0.0.1:29400java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

Back