Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PWAdmin 153

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link pwAdmin 151
Link Iweb 151
Please ... N Help me setting Iweb n pwAdmin Because i use PwAdmin 151 Up post no Work on Register ,role

Reaction score
What's new? Im using iweb151 and pwAdmin 151, work perfect!

read before comment

Link pwAdmin 151
Link Iweb 151
Please ... N Help me setting Iweb n pwAdmin Because i use PwAdmin 151 Up post no Work on Register ,role

Search!

Basic accounts function works (ie game master, cubi transfer). I can't get the character to work, it always says Loading Character Data Failed. Server control looks okay as I can see the daemons running in green. I can get in-game without any issue. What could I be missing?

Check my previous post bro

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Checking your previous posts, you mentioned a char in the world. Can you clarify if starting world or main world (ADC)?

Reaction score
Checking your previous posts, you mentioned a char in the world. Can you clarify if starting world or main world (ADC)?

It is up to you bro, the first thing that needed if you want to open or login the root-character(12 jobs in one id) you have to change the numb ID

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is up to you bro, the first thing that needed if you want to open or login the root-character(12 jobs in one id) you have to change the numb ID

Same problem, I logon all the chars with login ID 16. The character page is still blank, the roles table is also blank.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why my pwAdmin is not stable? sometimes characters sync or character stats show fast but sometimes just keep on loading, you need to refresh and resfresh a lot to make it show or works but almost keeps loading only. how to fix this?

Reaction score
why my pwAdmin is not stable? sometimes characters sync or character stats show fast but sometimes just keep on loading, you need to refresh and resfresh a lot to make it show or works but almost keeps loading only. how to fix this?

the same like my pwAdmin hehehehe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay, so far I've done tests on 2 separate machines, 1 on virtualBox and 1 on a Dedicated server. Both having blank list of characters and role IDs. I do see list of accounts, that means MySQL connection is working with pwAdmin. I can do GM and send CUBIs (another test that tells MySQL is working). I can see characters if I do ./gamedbd gamesys.conf listrole. I also tried deleting and recreating the roles table. I can see the table but it's empty. Anything that I have overlooked?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you talking about white page for characters i fix it doing that

apt-get purge tomcat7
and then
apt-get install tomcat7

i hope working for you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so far I've done tests on 2 separate machines, 1 on virtualBox and 1 on a Dedicated server. Both having blank list of characters and role IDs. I do see list of accounts, that means MySQL connection is working with pwAdmin. I can do GM and send CUBIs (another test that tells MySQL is working). I can see characters if I do ./gamedbd gamesys.conf listrole. I also tried deleting and recreating the roles table. I can see the table but it's empty. Anything that I have overlooked?

Facing the same issue. Anyone could solve this? I'm out of thing to try :(
Also server configuration page does not work; if i try to enable double drop for example, errors are displayed such as "Saving Double Droprate Failed" so it seems to be something about the connection with the game services, but i don't know what it can be wrong...

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think its needed to login root chars with ID=16 if iam not wrong ... like @leonara says ... register an account and change the ID ... i cant find my old thread about this ...

Back