Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pwAdmin [web shop, item builder] v1.0

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah. And I like the shadowvzs work. Despite being a newbie, he's doing the things. And about GitHub: That's why I mentioned the fact of put better name on variables, is more easier to understand and help him. Bola I know that "is working" for you is more important than code quality. But he's not you and I'll follow the tips that I've received in this career. shadowvzs, is easier for you not for who decide to help you, if you want to keep, not problem, but I maintain my advice. Bola. Are you always around, aren't you? Keep that way. In few days you'll see what I can do when I'm earning something. Curious fact about that: I a short amount of time. People told me that you spend 3 months +/-? And got a lot of problems after that. =P

english motherf***er do you speak it ?!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Shadowvzs! Are you alright? I sincerely hope you are well! I am new here in the forum, I am now starting to create perfect world servers, according to its version 1.3.9 ~ 1.4.2. I was able to install correctly, but when trying to install PwAdmin I do not know how to proceed. because by the video I see that you put the pwAdmin.tar.gz file in the var / www directory. and this directory does not exist for me. How can I proceed with this? Sorry if it's a very noob question, I'm starting now. I'd be grateful if you could help me install it as I was delighted with your PwAdmin. Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried to combine this pwAdmin with hrace009 1.5.5 version, while doing setup.php, I cannot get pass step 2 (open the pw database).
Is anyone interesting in trying this with me?

Reaction score
Hello can any one help me the pwAdmin/setup. Php dont work on ubuntu 16.04 php 7.4

i used it on ubuntu 18.04, situation the php 7 have changes thats why not works by default, it need some minor changes, however i started rewrite it into javascript, so not need anymore php/apache2, instead that we need nodejs and npm

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i used it on ubuntu 18.04, situation the php 7 have changes thats why not works by default, it need some minor changes, however i started rewrite it into javascript, so not need anymore php/apache2, instead that we need nodejs and npm

Can you please provide the installation guide for v2? Looks interesting!

Back